Did buy me some portable lights

/ Did buy me some portable lights #1  

Agvg

Elite Member
Tractor
Mf135, Ursus C-355, David Brown 995
12341479_10153837075664515_4084508791608812911_n.jpg

Got tired of the darkness when i didn't have power nearby, uses my batteries from my Hitachi power tools.

/ Did buy me some portable lights #2  
Cool!

I have never seen those Hitachi lights before.

I have several of the Milwaukee brand LED lights. :D

/ Did buy me some portable lights #3  
Yep, very handy. Have the fluorescent and LED.

The light beam angle is adjustable by turning the front part that houses the LED.

PC140009.JPG

PC140012.JPG

PC140013.JPG

/ Did buy me some portable lights
ForumRunner_20151214_192337.png

Very pleased with the amount of light, have 5.0 Ah batteries so it last a while.

Very happy with Hitach, the plan was Bosch but the local dealer had a bad day and thought I only was in the shop for a look and then order online so no sales for him.

Attachments

• hitachi.jpg
    hitachi.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 45
   / Did buy me some portable lights #6  
That is a Hitachi UB18DGL LED worklight you are showing us there.

Certainly gives off a good amount of light

And the Hitachi UB18DLC is the cordless fluorescent lantern. Amazing price on that light I see here.

I had bought a 12v Milwaukee cordless lantern to give as a gift last Christmas to my friend. She loved it. In case of a power outage she could still have a decent lighting in the house to read etc. plus it has a USB charge port for the cell phone and her kindle. And I tossed in an x-tra battery and charger I had too, (I'm such great guy :rolleyes: ).

Right now that 2362-20 lantern comes free with some combo deal purchases. I had thought about getting one for myself but I wasn't sure if I would want that same one or go for the 18v. The M18 is larger and has three 3 bulbs instead of just the two but it cost more. The M12 is plenty bright enough for most applications I know that. :eek:

I have always liked the light a fluorescent puts out. Some of these new LED work lights are very powerful and can almost be too bright depending on the situation. I had always wanted a work light like the DEWALT-DC020.

I have the 2621 hexagonal flood lantern 1100 lumens and that makes a good yard light when needed. I like the large carry handle. Very rugged tool for a light.

Mil flood.jpg

Just an FYI Milwaukee Tool has released several new lights in 2015. You can see all the different Milwaukee lights here

The only time it seems that I plug in my halogen work lights anymore is when I want the xtra heat! :laughing:

Last edited:
They had a very wide range of lights Milwaukee.

/ Did buy me some portable lights #8  
Very happy with Hitach, the plan was Bosch but the local dealer had a bad day and thought I only was in the shop for a look and then order online so no sales for him.

Nice lamps ! If those pictures are recent, looks like you too are heading for a green Christmas like us here !

Rgds, D.

Yes, had snow but the rain took it, right now it's -9c, long way from the -25 to -30c it was when I was a school boy.

/ Did buy me some portable lights #10  
+12C here today, unusually warm...... great for the heating bill ! :)

Rgds, D.