Nice shot

/ Nice shot #1  

stuckmotor

Tractor
AC WD 34 hp/3500 lbs MF 261 60 hp/5380 lbs
It was dusk and I was driving home from the farm when I looked up to see the silhouette of a majestic bird sailing in the twilight sky. We were traveling in opposite directions and the bird was soon behind me. As I wondered why the bird was still flying so late in the evening, SPLAT! SPLAT! the bird poop hit my windshield. :eek:

/ Nice shot #2  
It was dusk and I was driving home from the farm when I looked up to see the silhouette of a majestic bird sailing in the twilight sky. We were traveling in opposite directions and the bird was soon behind me. As I wondered why the bird was still flying so late in the evening, SPLAT! SPLAT! the bird poop hit my windshield. :eek:

Bombing practice!

/ Nice shot
I think it had a Norden bombsight.

/ Nice shot #5  

Seems to me that you "spotted" each other.

/ Nice shot
I had something similar happen once before. I never saw the bird that time.

/ Nice shot #7  
I was at my sisters house one day standing by the car saying our goodbyes before we left. A huge white crane flew over really low and let loose a long white stream. It hit my hot car starting at the front hood and went all the way to the trunk. We immediately go a water hose to wash it off but that hot surface baked it a little so we had to find a sponge to scrub it off with. I couldn't believe that bird was so full of crap.

/ Nice shot #8  
Red Skelton did several routines including 2 seagulls, Gertrude and Heathcliffe. In one, the birds were flying together and Gertrude asked Heathcliffe if he had seen any of those new sports cars. Heathcliffe replies "Yep, I spotted one a while back."

/ Nice shot #9  
We have a half dead red pine in the corner of the yard. Down below it is full of large white glops. Apparently a blue heron uses it everyday for its morning constitutional. Never have a camera handy when I see it up there.

/ Nice shot #10  
Our long distance passenger trains had toilets that discharged straight down onto the tracks below. The main line out of town crossed over the main road out and a guy I worked with was driving home underneath and caught the whole bowl.