Kel-tec CMR 30 rifle in 22 mag.

/ Kel-tec CMR 30 rifle in 22 mag. #1  

coobie

Tractor
Kubota RTV 1100c, JD 740,Kioti DK 40 with KL401 loader .
Ordered a Kel-tec CMR 30 rifle in 22 mag about 18 months ago it finally came in tuesday of this week.The grandson and I headed down to the neighbors shooting range today and have to tell ya this rifle is fun to shoot.It has two 30 round clips and magpul flip up sites the gun was very accurate out to 60 yards shooting the CCI maxi mag V-max 22 mag ammo.

/ Kel-tec CMR 30 rifle in 22 mag. #2  
Congrats on your new toy, took a while to get mine too, and I live 1.5 hrs from the plant.

I have the Kel-tec KSG and love it. I put 12 mini shots in each chamber (Buckshot/Slug) 1 in the chamber for 25. I go out and destroy produce. My wife cant keep a watermelon in the house.:laughing:

20151017_132345.jpg

/ Kel-tec CMR 30 rifle in 22 mag. #3  
Congrats on your new toy, took a while to get mine too, and I live 1.5 hrs from the plant.

I have the Kel-tec KSG and love it. I put 12 mini shots in each chamber (Buckshot/Slug) 1 in the chamber for 25. I go out and destroy produce. My wife cant keep a watermelon in the house.:laughing:

View attachment 468586

That is one badaxxed scattergun. Arent those Mexican minishells a bit pricy for shooting so many?:)

/ Kel-tec CMR 30 rifle in 22 mag. #4  
One of the pastors at our church brought over his Kel Tec CMR30 pistol the other day and I popped thru some of his high priced ammo. It was kinda fun. The first thing you notice about that pistol is that it is as light as a feather.

/ Kel-tec CMR 30 rifle in 22 mag. #5  
That is one badaxxed scattergun. Arent those Mexican minishells a bit pricy for shooting so many?:)

I picked up 2 cases of the Agilas (might be misspelled) from the South Florida gun show. Came to about $6 for a box of 14. 1 case of mini buckshot and 1 of slugs. Only good for about 20 yards with no wind but a lot of fun and good for home protection. Haven't tried it on any zombies yet but when I see one........... kaabaamm!!!

This is my other negotiating tool.....:laughing:
20151017_132352.jpg

/ Kel-tec CMR 30 rifle in 22 mag. #6  
I picked up 2 cases of the Agilas (might be misspelled) from the South Florida gun show. Came to about $6 for a box of 14. 1 case of mini buckshot and 1 of slugs. Only good for about 20 yards with no wind but a lot of fun and good for home protection. Haven't tried it on any zombies yet but when I see one........... kaabaamm!!!

View attachment 468602

That is really not a bad price at all.. I am paying about a dollar a pop for regular buckshot winchester or remington around here.

/ Kel-tec CMR 30 rifle in 22 mag. #7  
I'm sure there was a reason he was trying to unload them cheap, but I was more than happy to help him out. It's Miami everyone will make you a deal.

/ Kel-tec CMR 30 rifle in 22 mag. #8  
I'm sure there was a reason he was trying to unload them cheap, but I was more than happy to help him out. It's Miami everyone will make you a deal.

Well, as you know most shotguns will choke and puke on them.. You Kel-Tec will eat them, and I have heard the Winchester 1300's will eat them up too.. But I have never tried any.

/ Kel-tec CMR 30 rifle in 22 mag. #9  

View attachment 468602

Agula... Hencho Mexico... I use the Agula Hyper Velocity 22LR's for coons on the porch. Not very accurate past 30 yards but for close up knock down on overweight coons, can't be beat.