Ford aluminum truck beds are strong how?

/ Ford aluminum truck beds are strong how? #1  

k0ua

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kioti DK35se Hydrostat
Ford aluminum truck beds are strong how? Yeah right. Watch the video. This can't be good for Ford.

/ Ford aluminum truck beds are strong how?
You new F150 owners better be investing in a bed mat. That is what I would do. Problem solved.

/ Ford aluminum truck beds are strong how? #3  
You new F150 owners better be investing in a bed mat. That is what I would do. Problem solved.

And don't drop your load from 8 feet high.

/ Ford aluminum truck beds are strong how? #4  
Yes, you've gotta love advertising.

"Today, we're going to do something no one in their right mind would do with any new pickup. Watch."

The aluminum bed is worse off, but they are both trashed.

/ Ford aluminum truck beds are strong how? #5  
Guess I'll trade in my new F150 for a GM product, then proceed to ignore the anemic V8, boat-like handling, 1980's boxy exterior and uninspiring interior layout.

Anyone willing to have block dumped in their truck in such a manner probably would care less about the damage.

/ Ford aluminum truck beds are strong how? #7  
Would not have expected that result honestly.

/ Ford aluminum truck beds are strong how? #8  
Probably need to sell my freightliner FLD120 and get my a silver RAYDO. Them silver raydos are steel bodied while my freightliner is aluminum and fiberglass. Chevy needs to get a time machine and go waaaay back and tell real truck manufacturers not to use aluminum.

/ Ford aluminum truck beds are strong how? #9  
I have never owned a rigid plastic bed liner. How would one of those liners held up with that sort of abuse?

Steve

/ Ford aluminum truck beds are strong how? #10  
I have never owned a rigid plastic bed liner. How would one of those liners held up with that sort of abuse? Steve
would have held up better than either bed. Maybe we should make beds out of plastic