TODAY'S GUN TIME

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #1,881  
The price ended up being for two guns,, so, the exact price of the AR is your guess is as good as mine,,

I paid $400 for the AR and this Ruger 2245 pistol,,,
How would you divide the money??

I figure about $200 each.

Given how expensive them little things are [...and I mean all handguns] it might even be 60/40 leaning onto the little one.

Pretty though, and sounds like quite a good deal for you.

Thanks for sharing,
PA

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #1,882  
You have to wonder why ole Bill Ruger didn't do it that way back in '49?

I called them years ago to ask about the design. Sorry, when you have to hold a pistol upside down to put it back together, something is wrong:laughing:

Here is the irony...they told me when I called that since it was Rugers "original design", they weren't going to change it.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #1,883  
Finally finished building my AK's. Ones a Polish 47 and the other is a Bulgarian 74. Started on them on the weekend of the 4th of July. Actually started working on the wood on the 47 back in October 2015 and spent a lot of time restoring it from it's worn, cosmoline soaked state. Building an AK is a totally different animal than building an AR. I was worried when I parkerized them that they might not turn out good but I'm pretty happy with the results.

Some nice lookin commie guns right there

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #1,884  
Well, guess its time to turn the top shelf into handgun racks as well

TEHMCLL.jpg

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME
#1,885  
Nice rack, Soldier. Never thought I would say that phrase. :ashamed: :D. Been thinking to myself how to better store/display my handguns. Don't have near that many though!

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #1,886  
Some nice lookin commie guns right there

Thank you,

That's a very nice gun safe you have. Lol. Pretty sure I see a few commie guns in it.

To be honest I've figured out that I'm kind of found of guns developed under the Iron Curtain. For example a CZ 75 is my preferred pistol. I do like my Merikan guns though. In all honesty an AR is a more enjoyable gun to shoot than an AK and I can say many great things to like about 1911's along with many great gauges and revolvers.

Thinking my next build might be a lightweight KS47 when Palmetto gets some receivers back in stock. An AR based rifle that uses AK magazines seems like a great idea to me.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #1,887  
Nice rack, Soldier. Never thought I would say that phrase. :ashamed: :D. Been thinking to myself how to better store/display my handguns. Don't have near that many though!

Thanks. lol. I like these racks. $17 for the 8 gun rack: Amazon.com: SnapSafe 8 Gun Pistol Rack, Black 7584, Gun Safe Storage, PVC Coated, Stores Pistols and Revolvers: Sports & Outdoors

Thank you,

That's a very nice gun safe you have. Lol. Pretty sure I see a few commie guns in it.

To be honest I've figured out that I'm kind of found of guns developed under the Iron Curtain. For example a CZ 75 is my preferred pistol. I do like my Merikan guns though. In all honesty an AR is a more enjoyable gun to shoot than an AK and I can say many great things to like about 1911's along with many great gauges and revolvers.

Thinking my next build might be a lightweight KS47 when Palmetto gets some receivers back in stock. An AR based rifle that uses AK magazines seems like a great idea to me.

Its a browning Sr45. Big beast. My only gripe is that browning designs their safes with hunting rifles/shotguns in mind not guns with pistol grips.

Yeah, i'm in double digits on the commie guns. I like collecting them.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #1,888  
New sights on the CZ and I absolutely love them.

In the shade

S2.png

In the sunlight

S1.png

Not big on tritium for night use, but have tritium inserts as well.

TFX Pro fiber/tritium sights.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #1,890  
Took some updated family photos of the commie gun collection this morning

TxB9KAX.jpg

FHpQ90p.jpg

F4xm0kk.jpg