TODAY'S GUN TIME

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #11  
My only "gun time" in the last few weeks has been when I put on my EDC in the morning, when I take it off at night, and the occasional cleaning. It's a dreadful dry spell for me right now.

As for my reloading bench ... even worse. I got married about three years ago, and packed up my bench (and everything else in my house) to move in with my new wife on her farm. Between the initial shortage of space, and now the current remodeling project, I haven't reloaded a thing in nearly three years. It's shameful, I tell you. :ashamed:

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12  
Looking for a legal short barreled shotgun, like the Shockwave Technologies version of the Mossberg 500 but in either 20 or 410 to keep in the tractor as a snake deterrent. Could be pump or simply a double but would like the overall length as close to the legal minimum of 26.5 inches overall for ease of storage and use. Yes a pistol such as the "Judge is an alternative but old eyes and arthritic hands push me more towards a short barreled ( legal size) firearm that fires shotshells

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #13  
Looking for a legal short barreled shotgun, like the Shockwave Technologies version of the Mossberg 500 but in either 20 or 410 to keep in the tractor as a snake deterrent. Could be pump or simply a double but would like the overall length as close to the legal minimum of 26.5 inches overall for ease of storage and use. Yes a pistol such as the "Judge is an alternative but old eyes and arthritic hands push me more towards a short barreled ( legal size) firearm that fires shotshells
Go for the 20 gauge, shells are much cheaper and much more lead for a decent spread for those old eyes. A double barrel coach gun is what you need. Google them. They are made for the cowboy action shooting and lots of them around at a decent price although most are in 12 gauge.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #14  
I got a Comanche 410 single shot and a cross draw holster for my tractor gun. Didn't cost much so if I loose it not too many tears. You would have to be CLOSE to kill anything with the #9 shot I normally carry but there are always a couple 4 Buck PD rounds in my pocket.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #15  
Toni got a nice S&W M&P Vtac 9mm. I am in love with the sights and we will shoot a few boxes tomorrow to see if she likes it.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #16  
Looks like our fearless leader is attempting to put small shop gunsmiths out of business

BREAKING: ***** Signs New Gun Control Executive Order. Puts Gunsmiths Out of Business

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #17  
I would not put it pass that evil man to something big against guns before he leaves office.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME
Toni got a nice S&W M&P Vtac 9mm. I am in love with the sights and we will shoot a few boxes tomorrow to see if she likes it.
Jealous of those sights. My stock sights are nice on my full size MP9 but the VTAC would be a nice upgrade me thinks.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #19  
Yesterday I put a new Nikon P-22 scope on my Ruger 10/22 and sighted it in. Then I proceeded to thin down the population of rabbits that have been destroying our gardens. Today I thought about cleaning my deer rifle and doing some target practice, but it's still well over 100 degrees outside and I'm wore out from being out there till 2. Maybe after a nap?

Oh yeah, that's a really nice scope. Expensive for a .22, but REALLY NICE!!!!!

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME
Yesterday I put a new Nikon P-22 scope on my Ruger 10/22 and sighted it in. Then I proceeded to thin down the population of rabbits that have been destroying our gardens. Today I thought about cleaning my deer rifle and doing some target practice, but it's still well over 100 degrees outside and I'm wore out from being out there till 2. Maybe after a nap?

Oh yeah, that's a really nice scope. Expensive for a .22, but REALLY NICE!!!!!
Nice! But good glass cost good money... and unfortunately I like good optics.