TODAY'S GUN TIME

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #2,251  
Anybody been hearing about the new ruger pc9?

Takes glock mags.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #2,252  
Anybody been hearing about the new ruger pc9?

Takes glock mags.

I've read a couple articles and watched several YouTube reviews.
Standard (as bought) configuration uses Ruger 9mm mags (SR9) and, as you wrote, it is capable of using Glock magazines too (by interchangeable magazine wells). It's also a take-down, similar to the 10-22 take-down.
The barrel is threaded for a suppressor, flash hider or compensator

Looks like a real winner! I'll wait for a while...Ruger might come out with a stainless steel version (that's a guess on my part)

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #2,254  
I've read a couple articles and watched several YouTube reviews.
Standard (as bought) configuration uses Ruger 9mm mags (SR9) and, as you wrote, it is capable of using Glock magazines too (by interchangeable magazine wells). It's also a take-down, similar to the 10-22 take-down.
The barrel is threaded for a suppressor, flash hider or compensator

Looks like a real winner! I'll wait for a while...Ruger might come out with a stainless steel version (that's a guess on my part)

I'm also hoping for a stainless version.. as well as other calibers, like 10mm :)

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #2,255  
I'm also hoping for a stainless version.. as well as other calibers, like 10mm :)

I put one on pre order. The original was parkerized (black) stainless. I have an original, if the new one is any better it will be great! I like 9mm.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #2,256  
I put one on pre order. The original was parkerized (black) stainless. I have an original, if the new one is any better it will be great! I like 9mm.

Ya, I have an original in .40, little heavy (as Ruger is) but a great gun.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #2,257  
Small local gun show tomorrow. Going to browse and see if I can find some factory target grips for my S&W 64-5. I bought it used, and the grips that came with it weren't original. I put a Hogue monogrip on it, which works fine, but just prefer wood. I love the target grips on my 686, so going to go that route. Besides, it's a gun show, and it's close (next town north of us), so why not.

There was a bigger one in Belleville IL last weekend, which is the one I usually prefer to attend. Too cold to go out last weekend, though.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #2,258  
My wife just scored a really nice Swiss K31 on her way home stopping by a local gun shop. Looks to be in awesome shape. Not a bad deal for $449. Definitely not the glory days of MilSurp, but a far cry from the $1000+ I'm seeing these go for online right now... 1516387151593.jpg1516387160597.jpg1516387173560.jpg1516387198278.jpg1516387207613.jpg

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #2,259  
My wife just scored a really nice Swiss K31 on her way home stopping by a local gun shop. Looks to be in awesome shape. Not a bad deal for $449. Definitely not the glory days of MilSurp, but a far cry from the $1000+ I'm seeing these go for online right now... View attachment 536445View attachment 536446View attachment 536447View attachment 536448View attachment 536449

Lucky guy on the gun and wife. Mine sits in the car wont even go in could careless about guns or tractors