TODAY'S GUN TIME

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #1  

dragoneggs

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota BX-25D, Kubota Z122RKW-42
In the spirit of the popular TODAY'S SEAT TIME thread, how about posting your gun time activities. Shooting, cleaning, building, reloading, purchasing, etc. Of course pics welcome. Wondering how active folks are with their firearms and accessories, even when they can't get out to shoot.

I will start... Today I installed Talon grips on my full size MP9. I was very happy with the grips I recently put on my MP9 Shield I decided to purchase another one. I bought them on July 4th... Talon was offering $4 off in celebration. I highly recommend these.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #3  
I'm ashamed to admit it, but the reloading bench has been gathering dust lately. Between getting new shotgun shells at a decent price and finding out that I cannot improve on a certain Hornady 75gr. load in .243 Win., the loading bench has been neglected. I recently turned over a Rem. 700 in .300 SAUM to my son - nothing like a new rifle to get one back at the loading bench LOL.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #4  
It has been too darn hot to do much shooting here, but this reminds me that I could reload up some more 9mm to have ahead. The reloading room is in the nice air conditioned basement and would be a "cool place to be" :)

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #5  
I recently bought an interchangeable loading press mounting system from Inline Fabrications. An elevated base mounts to your bench and there are interchangeable top plates made for different presses. Now I can easily swap between a Hornady Iron press and my Hornady LnL progressive. I was running out of bench space and this solves the problem.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #6  
Yesterday.....I cleaned my Ruger double action pistol I carry on my quad when riding the logging roads. Today......I cleaned two 223 rifles we will be using in an upcoming Hunter Education class.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME
I am looking at AR build sites to learn how it's done. Lots of info out there.
I see that as a great winter project for me but I am wondering if I should gather parts now considering the way the wind is blowing.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #9  
I see that as a great winter project for me but I am wondering if I should gather parts now considering the way the wind is blowing.

That is why I am starting now. It really don't look promising.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #10  
I was going to reload some 44mag.but when I moved I can't find the shell holder for 44!!!!!