Beef or Bull?

/ Beef or Bull? #2  
I think it's a good idea. As a matter of fact, I'll even sell you the stock to get started. How many do you want? :laughing: Just kidding. They have oversimplified it. There are so many other factors that they have not addressed that make it iffy at best.

/ Beef or Bull? #3  
Sounds good but you have to be wearing rose coloured glasses in fairy tale land.

/ Beef or Bull? #4  
Sounds good but you have to be wearing rose coloured glasses in fairy tale land.

Yep, rose colored for sure, but it can be done. Just know that it is not as easy as they try to make it sound, and you won't get rich or even make money for a while maybe never. Ed

/ Beef or Bull? #5  
Stick what people want and know, unless you羆*e a highly-skilled marketer.
Perhaps he should learn to write.

The small farmer must struggle with economy of scale. He fails to mention all the additional costs required and just wants to sell suckers a book.

/ Beef or Bull?
... just wants to sell suckers a book.

Dang it, I missed that. I usually look for that since that seems to be every article on that site. I usually skim articles then disregard as book sales propaganda.

My uncle had a lot more cattle than that article talked about and was alway working full time and never seemed to make any money from farming.

/ Beef or Bull? #8  
Farmers work very hard, live poor, and die rich.

/ Beef or Bull? #10  
From what I'm hearing talking to a few people that raise cattle around here, the market is down. All of them have real jobs to support themselves and what they make from the cattle they sell, goes right back into the farm, plus what they make on their real jobs. I've never seen a bank account, but I think they exaggerate it to some degree. They all have big cab tractors, new diesel duelly trucks and more stuff laying around then I will ever be able to afford. When I finally get my fence built, I hope to have some cattle just to raise for eating. While they price of selling cattle is down, the price for beef at the store is still ridiculous.