You know your neighbor's visitors are from the city when...

/ You know your neighbor's visitors are from the city when... #1  

Boondox

Elite Member
Tractor
Deere 4044R cab, Kubota KX-121-3S
you hear their three children taunting your sheep then watch them jerk spasmodically and scream bloody murder as they make contact with the electric fencing.

City Mom is keeping a very close watch on the Little Darlings now.

/ You know your neighbor's visitors are from the city when... #2  
you hear their three children taunting your sheep then watch them jerk spasmodically and scream bloody murder as they make contact with the electric fencing.

That better than peeing on the electric fence.

/ You know your neighbor's visitors are from the city when... #3  

For some reason, that brings a very large smile to my face..:) There is nothing better than watching children being educated.

/ You know your neighbor's visitors are from the city when... #4  
Can't beat hands on training.

/ You know your neighbor's visitors are from the city when... #5  
Can't beat hands on training.
Oh, and there is nothing more halarious than watching your basic Yuppy Puppy Mom freek out when their bratty kid comes in the house with a good squirt of cat pee down the front of their TJ Max designer tee shirt after squeezing one of those adorable barn kittens just a tad too much.
B John

/ You know your neighbor's visitors are from the city when... #6  
Oh, and there is nothing more halarious than watching your basic Yuppy Puppy Mom freek out when their bratty kid comes in the house with a good squirt of cat pee down the front of their TJ Max designer tee shirt after squeezing one of those adorable barn kittens just a tad too much.
B John

Or from hugging that strange looking black cat with the white strips down it's back .

/ You know your neighbor's visitors are from the city when... #7  
Lots of good chuckles here....

Though I am wondering what happened to barn cats ? Do they get Sensitivity Training these days ? The olde tyme ones I knew would (justifiably) take chunks out of anybody who messed around with them !

If they did a quality update of Green Acres, I might actually be tempted to turn on the TV.....

Rgds, D.

/ You know your neighbor's visitors are from the city when... #8  
For some reason, that brings a very large smile to my face..:) There is nothing better than watching children being educated.

James, the first time I read this I thought you said " there is nothing better than watching children being electrocuted." I thought 'jeez James' ... Then I reread it. Lol.

/ You know your neighbor's visitors are from the city when... #9  
When the visiting children go inside to pee...........