Windows 10

/ Windows 10 #1  

Toyboy

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2230D
How do you turn off those pictures that keep coming when you boot up that asks if you like or dislike them?? I can't find the switch!

/ Windows 10 #2  
Hope you get an answer. I blocked the upgrade to 10 based on all the problems people are having with it.
Many have gone back to W7.

/ Windows 10 #3  
The problem people are having with Windows 10 just like any new release is their incompetence an unwillingness to learn how to use it.

/ Windows 10 #4  
How do you turn off those pictures that keep coming when you boot up that asks if you like or dislike them?? I can't find the switch!

Under settings you might try notifications and actions turn off get tips,tricks, and suggestions when you use Windows.??

/ Windows 10
The problem people are having with Windows 10 just like any new release is their incompetence an unwillingness to learn how to use it.

That is not the issue! Read my post, it's finding the switch to turn some of this crap off!! I don't understand the terminology and just what all some of this stuff is connected to.

/ Windows 10
Under settings you might try notifications and actions turn off get tips,tricks, and suggestions when you use Windows.??

I looked at that but everything is off. I just don't know what it is I'm looking for. None of the titles make sense or point in the direction of them dang pictures.

/ Windows 10
Now my next issue is when typing an email, and I want to change the color in the paragraph (it was easy before) from black to say green, no matter what I try it stays black. I can paint it, choose a different color, select it, but it still stays black...grrrr
Whats the secret to this one?

/ Windows 10 #10