Small/tiny pocket LED flashlights ??

/ Small/tiny pocket LED flashlights ?? #1  

coobie

Tractor
Kubota RTV 1100c, JD 740,Kioti DK 40 with KL401 loader .
The older I get it seems I need a flashlight around to see what the heck I am doing.I have opted for a small/tiny in the pocket LED flashlight about 2 1/2 - 3 inches or so.The two that I recently purchased are the Olight i3e & Fenix e12.One runs off 1 AAA battery the other 1 AA battery.What flashlights are you folks using ?

/ Small/tiny pocket LED flashlights ?? #2  
Mostly using the LED freebie lights from HF in the house and garage. There's always a coupon for one several times a month so I pick one up whenever I go by. For use in the vehicles I have D cell mag lights.

/ Small/tiny pocket LED flashlights ?? #3  
I've got a Streamline Stylus Pro that I really like. Almost as strong as my Surefire G5 and much longer battery life.

/ Small/tiny pocket LED flashlights ?? #4  
I'll +1 the Olight i3E. Impressive light from a tiny AAA form factor. An EDC front pocket item for me.

Nick

/ Small/tiny pocket LED flashlights ?? #5  
Still using my old mini Mags with two AAs. I like that they are thin. You can also turn them into a small lantern in a pinch, by unscrewing the lens cap and inserting the butt end and standing it upright. The HF LED freebies are adding up around the house and shop. Can never have enough utility knives, tape measures, pencils, and little flashlights lying around IMO.

/ Small/tiny pocket LED flashlights ?? #6  
I've got so many wee torches around the house that I've lost count, even a couple of LED head mounted ones. A few are out in the shed (just inside the door) and there are a couple of them on the key-ring of my ute + in the ute itself.

They accumulate by osmosis.

/ Small/tiny pocket LED flashlights ?? #7  
I have a Streamlight 66318 micro stream which is about the size of a AA battery. It's a whole lot brighter than my IPhone flashlight. I have a Streamlight 88033 protac which is a lot brighter than micro stream, but is a little big for a pocket flashlight. I have a Streamlight 75458 stinger that I keep in my truck. It's rechargeable which is a huge plus for me. It puts 3 cell mag lights to shame even the LED ones. I have a Streamlight light box that I also keep in my truck, and it's also rechargeable. It's a little on the heavy side, but it's super bright. The flashlight I use a lot is the one on my IPhone. Here is my 3 cell LED mag light with fresh batteries. It's a factory LED. I have a few old ones I converted to LED with an aftermarket bulb and there're less bright. image-3818626781.jpg Here's my Streamlight stinger. image-3982824393.jpg Here's the light box. image-1538741248.jpg All 3 lights were aimed at the same target, and were the only light source.

Last edited:
   / Small/tiny pocket LED flashlights ??
The new technology of these small flashlights & the lumens/light they put out is pretty impressive.

/ Small/tiny pocket LED flashlights ??
Still using my old mini Mags with two AAs. I like that they are thin. You can also turn them into a small lantern in a pinch, by unscrewing the lens cap and inserting the butt end and standing it upright. The HF LED freebies are adding up around the house and shop. Can never have enough utility knives, tape measures, pencils, and little flashlights lying around IMO.
I hear ya.LOL