Take A Break From All The News, Go Outside, And Start Catching Leaves

/ Take A Break From All The News, Go Outside, And Start Catching Leaves #1  

crash325

Elite Member
Tractor
New Holland TC-45
   / Take A Break From All The News, Go Outside, And Start Catching Leaves #2  
I am sitting on my 3 season porch looking at about 10,000 leaves already on the ground - with about 1 million more to fall - going to take my granddaughter outside and catch a few leaves - thanks :thumbsup:

/ Take A Break From All The News, Go Outside, And Start Catching Leaves #3  
Well, I haven't caught any leaves, but while working on a project out under an oak tree I was beaned on the head by several acorns. I have blown the leaves off of the decks several times already, and they just keep on coming.

/ Take A Break From All The News, Go Outside, And Start Catching Leaves #4  
I have blown the leaves off of the decks several times already, and they just keep on coming.

Ditto that .. bought this good deal ($30 bucks) on Amazon and it makes short work of the leaves.

Greenworks 24012 7 Amp Single Speed Electric 160 MPH Blower

View attachment 485013

/ Take A Break From All The News, Go Outside, And Start Catching Leaves #5  
I have a couple of 50 foot Maples, a couple of similar Ash trees, a Pecan and a huge Sycamore across the road...come, bring your butterfly nets.

/ Take A Break From All The News, Go Outside, And Start Catching Leaves #6  
Very nice Crash! Great mindset.

Had to caution my daughter about parking her little Honda (maybe 22g metal) under or even near the shagbark hickory!

There is no time that my wife loves her new Stihl Magnum backpack blower like leaf season! Her favorite is to take it to her parent's house that has about 8-10 massive mature white oaks in the yard.

/ Take A Break From All The News, Go Outside, And Start Catching Leaves
I think most every one on TBN should read this.
Had not thought of it quite this way. But every day I sit outside, watch the hummers feed, fight & play. Watch doves come in & eat, hoping the quail get there before all the seeds are gone.

At night listen to the coyotes off in the distance, hope to hear an owl. Watch for shooting stars & so on.

/ Take A Break From All The News, Go Outside, And Start Catching Leaves #8  
^^^ LIKE button ^^^

/ Take A Break From All The News, Go Outside, And Start Catching Leaves #9  
   / Take A Break From All The News, Go Outside, And Start Catching Leaves #10  
I think most every one on TBN should read this.
Had not thought of it quite this way. But every day I sit outside, watch the hummers feed, fight & play. Watch doves come in & eat, hoping the quail get there before all the seeds are gone.

At night listen to the coyotes off in the distance, hope to hear an owl. Watch for shooting stars & so on.

Now there's a Crash I've never seen. Thanks for the reality check.