We should start raising the devil.

/ We should start raising the devil. #3  
I thought you were referring to my middle son :laughing: Was gonna say, I already raised one of them :confused2:

/ We should start raising the devil. #4  
Let us know when you develop a milking machine Bruce!

/ We should start raising the devil. #5  
Believe I'll take my chances with the "superbugs" LOL

/ We should start raising the devil. #6  
The problem is getting the females to hold still whilst milking. Plus you have to be careful not to knock a joey off a teat... they're really tiny at first, so hard to see/feel. Fortunately, the pouch faces 'backwards' so as long as she's occupied 'at the front' (a shank of wallaby does the trick) you should be OK.

In the wild, Tassie Devils are nocturnal but this has been reversed within the Devil Sanctuaries (trying to save them from a rampant, naturally occurring, mouth cancer) due to feeding routines.

Cute little buggers but LORD do they SCREAM!

/ We should start raising the devil. #8  
Oh, and the article mentioned opossums, which are the North American marsupial. It's probably a misspelling as Australia has possums [no 'o'].

Opossum vs. Possum: What’s the Difference? - Writing Explained

Yes, I'm being pedantic. :laughing:

Only Yankees call possum's an opossum. which may sound strange to you because you may think of all of us Americans as Yankees. But we don't think that way. There was the "unpleasantness" with the North (the "darn" Yankees) that ended about 151 years ago. They won, but we all are still waiting on supply's and reinforcements. :D

I guess since you guys actually live in the southern hemisphere, maybe you all are the true southerners. :) But we just know we ain't Yankees...

/ We should start raising the devil.
Only Yankees call possum's an opossum.

Proof:

1045327.jpg

Bruce