Anyone think gun/ammo prices will retreat now ?

/ Anyone think gun/ammo prices will retreat now ? #1  

coobie

Tractor
Kubota RTV 1100c, JD 740,Kioti DK 40 with KL401 loader .
Since the trumpster won the presidential election one has to wonder if the gun/ammo prices will come down a little.Your thoughts ?

/ Anyone think gun/ammo prices will retreat now ? #2  
Since the trumpster won the presidential election one has to wonder if the gun/ammo prices will come down a little.Your thoughts ?

I am certain of it. The stocks for the gun manufactures are falling like a rock today. And the DJIA just hit a new high. Brownells is running Ammo sales. I predict here and now in front of everyone that ammo prices will fall, and firearms prices too. Time will tell if I am right, but I think I am.:)

/ Anyone think gun/ammo prices will retreat now ? #3  
Just now saw this:
Smith & Wesson stocks dive as ***** victory eases gun control fears | US news | The Guardian

Shares of the US’s two largest gun companies fell more than 10% on Wednesday morning as investors bet that the huge surge in gun sales driven by fears of reform had ended.

Smith & Wesson’s shares were down 10.21% and shares of Sturm Ruger were down 12.29% in early morning trading.

/ Anyone think gun/ammo prices will retreat now ? #4  
Just now saw this:
Smith & Wesson stocks dive as ***** victory eases gun control fears | US news | The Guardian

Shares of the US’s two largest gun companies fell more than 10% on Wednesday morning as investors bet that the huge surge in gun sales driven by fears of reform had ended.

Smith & Wesson’s shares were down 10.21% and shares of Sturm Ruger were down 12.29% in early morning trading.

Smith is down 16% and Ruger is down 14% today, while the Dow Jones Industrial Average is setting a new high

/ Anyone think gun/ammo prices will retreat now ?
I am certain of it. The stocks for the gun manufactures are falling like a rock today. And the DJIA just hit a new high. Brownells is running Ammo sales. I predict here and now in front of everyone that ammo prices will fall, and firearms prices too. Time will tell if I am right, but I think I am.:)
I agree james.I have been getting many emails today for sales on ammo.

/ Anyone think gun/ammo prices will retreat now ? #6  
Good question! I don't expect much change until people actually feel safer.

/ Anyone think gun/ammo prices will retreat now ? #7  
Well, after years and years of threatening restrictions and bans, Something had to change. Falling stock values compared to WHAT? Some mighty good years. I think in market terms, this is called "an adjustment". ;-)

ps

I took a look on ammo seek earlier today. 308 win in reloadable brass is still 56 cents per round before shipping at best....

/ Anyone think gun/ammo prices will retreat now ? #8  

I hope you are right James. This "arms/weapons" thing has been out of control for 7 years now.

/ Anyone think gun/ammo prices will retreat now ? #9  
I have enough that I may never need to purchase any new ammo other than .22 rim-fire and shot-gun.I didn't hoard

but purchased enough reloading supplies to keep us in center fire ammo for quite some time.

/ Anyone think gun/ammo prices will retreat now ? #10  
It's kind of humorous how some people have been panicked about ammo for the last 8 years or so. I had a pretty good stock of it before all the drama and I have barely put a dent in it. Maybe the trick is to buy in big enough batches so you can ride out the 4/8 year political cycles.