Fishing

/ Fishing #1  

_RaT_

Tractor
Kioti 3510-SE HST
Here is a picture of my neighbors little boy with a Largemouth Bass he caught in my pond a couple weeks ago. His older brother Brian who is a fishing nut comes over almost daily to fish in it. Brian took the picture after zipping up to our house asking for a camera. I know little about fish but thought this one looked to be decent size.

Attachments

• 418985-Jessieslargemouth.jpg
    418985-Jessieslargemouth.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 466
   / Fishing #2  
Pretty nice bass, it's almost as big as that little guy that caught it. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ Fishing #3  
RaT,

That fish looks to be in great condition. You must be doing something right. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Fishing #6  
I'm gettin hungry!!! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Fishing
Gary, you know your probably right. I don't really think of it as kindness partly because it is good for my spirit to see kids enjoying themselves. That little boy that caught the fish may get enough spark by doing some of these kinds of things to break that bond he has with his Nintendo unit. Apparently that is his passion in life, to be the best Nintendo player in the world. I suppose my lack of interest and knowledge about such games could be misguiding me, but it seems to be more of a distraction to pass time rather then a real meat and potatoes something to remember childhood activity. Now the older boy who took the picture, he's down there even when it's raining. Thanks for the compliment, Mark

/ Fishing #9  
Wow...nice bass. How big is your pond? I have a small stocked pond on our 7 acres, and so far the biggest bass I have caught is about 18 inches.

/ Fishing
It's an odd shape. Fed by a spring, it runs through year round. It probably covers about 1/4 acre.