I'm a redneck because of my lunch?

/ I'm a redneck because of my lunch? #31  
Re: I\'m a redneck because of my lunch?

There must be lots of rednecks in Hawaii, because it seems like spam is their favorite meat. After we landed in Honolulu and checked into our hotel on Waikiki, we ran across the street to a McD...'s to get a quick bite since we had a few extra hours in the day. They had spam on the menu. Seems the natives grew fond of canned meat during the war when that was the only meat they could get. I kinda like it too, fried with a little BBQ sauce added at the end. MMMMMM......

/ I'm a redneck because of my lunch? #32  

They don't know what they're missing. Fried or BBQed bologna is great. But, you might me a redneck if you fried it on the exhaust manifold on your truck or tractor.

I don't like chicken gizzards, but stick a pile of livers in front of me and watch them disappear.

/ I'm a redneck because of my lunch? #33  

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( But, you might me a redneck if you fried it on the exhaust manifold on your truck or tractor.
)</font>

Would you be a redneck if you cooked sweet corn, hot dogs, hamburgers, and steaks in asphalt? /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

When I was in college, I worked for an asphalt paving company over the summer. We'd wrap things in aluminum foil and cook them in the asphalt in the hopper of the paver! I guess technically we were steaming the items, but it doesn't matter. It sure was good!! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ I'm a redneck because of my lunch?

ok guys I don't mind eating tree rat and have many times . Not saying I would not but to this day I have never been hungry enough to even think about eating the brain.
But lot's of people eat stuff I don't that does not make them a redneck. French maybe but not a readneck /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ I'm a redneck because of my lunch? #35  

Don't think I've ever had fried tomatos before. Used to make fried bologna when I was kid, just sounded good.

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I'm a redneck because of my lunch? )</font>
Only if you put dem mators on yer neck.

/ I'm a redneck because of my lunch? #36  

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Don't think I've ever had fried tomatos before )</font>

I would assume those were fried green tomatoes. I know lots of folks who are really fond of them, and I like them alright myself, but prefer fried squash instead.

/ I'm a redneck because of my lunch? #37  

Hey Bird, try squash, green tomatoes and okra all fried together. MMMMMuMMMMM good /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ I'm a redneck because of my lunch? #38  

Yep, Billy, I could handle that. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ I'm a redneck because of my lunch? #39  

And don't forget the side favorites -
scapple and grits......................

Not too fond of tree rat brains, but lamb brains are OK with me.

-Mike Z. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ I'm a redneck because of my lunch? #40  

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( lamb brains are OK with me )</font>

Never ate any lamb brains, but calf brains and scrambled eggs make a mighty tasty breakfast. And we also used the hog brains the same way when I was a kid.