Why do women think a stack of birch logs set beside the steps to the deck appear fes

/ Why do women think a stack of birch logs set beside the steps to the deck appear fes #1  

buickanddeere

Tractor
Deere, several
Why do women think a stack of birch logs set beside the steps to the deck appear festive ? Today while clearing snow there was some awful bangs and thuds from the snowblower. The tractor engine lugged down momentary as chunks of kindling and sawdust flew from the chute and across the driveway. It took many swings with the sledge to hammer the snowblower's bent 3/8' steel back into shape.

/ Why do women think a stack of birch logs set beside the steps to the deck appear fes #2  
Same reason EVERY woman needs at least 15 pillows on every bed, sofa, chair, etc. I, neither any other man, knows. Women. That's all.

/ Why do women think a stack of birch logs set beside the steps to the deck appear fes #3  
You have my sympathy, buickanddeere. 'tis all I can offer.

/ Why do women think a stack of birch logs set beside the steps to the deck appear fes #4  
Same reason EVERY woman needs at least 15 pillows on every bed, sofa, chair, etc. I, neither any other man, knows. Women. That's all.

I can't stand this!! Then she gets mad when I toss all but one on the floor when I go to bed.:confused:

/ Why do women think a stack of birch logs set beside the steps to the deck appear fes #5  
Just inquiring here: With no image provided it's difficult to picture the situation, but why wasn't the stack visible in any way? Tell the spouse to mark something like that next time. I truthfully do not understand why anyone would heap up materials in such an inane location without putting in a marker of some kind.

/ Why do women think a stack of birch logs set beside the steps to the deck appear fes
Just inquiring here: With no image provided it's difficult to picture the situation, but why wasn't the stack visible in any way? Tell the spouse to mark something like that next time. I truthfully do not understand why anyone would heap up materials in such an inane location without putting in a marker of some kind.

Covered with snow

/ Why do women think a stack of birch logs set beside the steps to the deck appear fes #7  
Covered with snow

Being a Michigan resident myself I understand snow piling atop outdoor items...but the stack should have been marked. I go through about 50 driveway markers every fall to mark what a blower or blade could hit here.

Attachments

• 20150202_091623.jpg
    20150202_091623.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 237
   / Why do women think a stack of birch logs set beside the steps to the deck appear fes #8  
Why do women think a stack of birch logs set beside the steps to the deck appear festive ? Today while clearing snow there was some awful bangs and thuds from the snowblower. The tractor engine lugged down momentary as chunks of kindling and sawdust flew from the chute and across the driveway. It took many swings with the sledge to hammer the snowblower's bent 3/8' steel back into shape.
OUCH :eek: that's worse than getting Christmas lights on side of the caught in snow blower...not best way to remove lights.:rolleyes:

/ Why do women think a stack of birch logs set beside the steps to the deck appear fes #9  
I would send you a pdf of this but it is to big :D

understandingwomen.jpg