Used Greenhouse

/ Used Greenhouse #11  
I've read up on the NRCS grants, but I don't think what I'm looking at now would qualify. I think I read they were for Hoop houses only. I don't believe what I am looking at, which is what I want, would qualify. I need something I can grow trees in, and work on equipment on and off out of the weather.

I helped a neighbor put up a greenhouse he got through a NRCS grant this summer. It was a Rimol Nor'Easter: Nor'Easter Greenhouse - Durable Production Greenhouse

NRCS definitely will not allow you to use it for storage, they were very clear about that, that's immediate disqualification.

The framework was all the same as chain link fence pipe, 13ga. If I needed to replace a few straight sections I would just go to a local fence dealer.

/ Used Greenhouse
Well, I picked up the greenhouse for 1200. After pricing them from a partial price list, I assume this unit was about 10-12 grand without the 4 fans, not including the small ones used to inflate the space between the two layers of roof plastic. I'm excited. I'm going to try to get some more pictures up, and document the whole dis-assembly, site prep and re-assembly.

/ Used Greenhouse #13  
Well, I picked up the greenhouse for 1200. After pricing them from a partial price list, I assume this unit was about 10-12 grand without the 4 fans, not including the small ones used to inflate the space between the two layers of roof plastic. I'm excited. I'm going to try to get some more pictures up, and document the whole dis-assembly, site prep and re-assembly.

Nice work! That's a heck of a deal.

/ Used Greenhouse #14  

Awesome, take some picture for sure. It will be fun to see your take down and build.