Ouch!

/ Ouch! #1  

gwstang

Platinum Member
Tractor
1952 Ford 8N / Kubota L2501
Dang it! I'm getting dangerous to my own health. I changed the oil on the Kubota this afternoon and had set the diesel can by the front door of the barn....thinking I probably should go ahead and put that back...nahhh, I'll get it in a few minutes. A few minutes later, I turned around to get the oil filter wrench out and promptly fell over that dang can! How on earth can I forget that quick that the thing was sitting there right where I had left it. When I tripped/stumbled over it, I sort of flipped around backwards to attempt to catch something to break the fall...only that something wasn't there. I went around and fell backwards on the concrete while grabbing at several things. Concrete hurts on 60 year old bones. Yikes! I twisted the you know what out of my left foot/ankle and now I am hobbling around on it. I went hunting about an hour before dark just walking behind the house about 200 yards. I'm pretty sure the deer were snickering at me. Now it got interesting just to make it back to the house at dark. It's a good thing the red head is gone to Birmingham visiting her girl friends, until tomorrow. Hoping that I will be ok in the morning....:ashamed:

/ Ouch! #2  
Well I'm "only" 56 and for me it's a daily occurrance. I'm so forgetful it's a little scary.

Jeff

/ Ouch! #3  
My knee is sore as heck from tripping on that vine yesterday and slamming into my box blade. If loss of memory don't get me clumsiness will.

/ Ouch!
Ouch, I have run into my box blade a couple of times and it hurt mucho mucho.

/ Ouch! #6  
After walking into the trailer hitch on my truck several times, I now remove it. I guess I'm a slow learner.

/ Ouch! #7  
I just give up at 59 now, I can pour myself glass of tea, put the pitcher in the fridge & have to look for the glass by the time I turn around:confused3:

Ronnie

/ Ouch! #8  
I've run into that dang trailer hitch on the back of the pickup many times!! So, this summer I took the ball off the hitch. Not only clumsy but stoopid to boot.

/ Ouch! #9  
I hear you...stacking hay bales in the loft sooner or later BONK. :confused2:

/ Ouch! #10  
Welcome to the club, and OH, it gets worse.

Attachments

• f.JPG
    f.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 253