Last Man Standing

/ Last Man Standing #1  

kf4uda

Veteran Member
Tractor
NH TD5030, 861 Ford Powermaster, CaseIH Farmall 35A, 555A Ford Backhoe, S150x SnapperPro ZTR, Polaris Ranger XP800
I enjoy the TV show "Last Man Standing". I have always been a fan of Tim Allen. The show is the complete opposite of most shows on television. It is a good clean moral show that is about as anti-liberal as I am. ABC has decided to cancel the show after 6 seasons despite the very high ratings. I have signed a petition along with over 200k others so far and I would like to ask any of you folks that are fans to sign as well.

Petition * ABC Network: Save Tim Allen'''s Show "Last Man Standing" * Change.org

If you are interested in watching the show, reruns are aired on the Hallmark channel and on CMT.

/ Last Man Standing #2  
I enjoy the TV show "Last Man Standing". I have always been a fan of Tim Allen. The show is the complete opposite of most shows on television. It is a good clean moral show that is about as anti-liberal as I am. ABC has decided to cancel the show after 6 seasons despite the very high ratings. I have signed a petition along with over 200k others so far and I would like to ask any of you folks that are fans to sign as well.

Petition * ABC Network: Save Tim Allen'''s Show "Last Man Standing" * Change.org

If you are interested in watching the show, reruns are aired on the Hallmark channel and on CMT.

I too love the show. The writing is superb, which is more than I can say for most of the crap on TV. I don't know much about the contractual aspects of these shows, but it would be nice if it could be picked up by another network, like Fox.

/ Last Man Standing #3  
I never even heard of this show until it got cancelled. I'm shocked that it's been on for six years!!!! But since ABC is against it, I'm all for it and signed the petition. :) I really don't like ABC news.

/ Last Man Standing #4  
I've watched the show and enjoyed it. Also a Tim Allen fan........so I signed the petition as well.

/ Last Man Standing #5  
I don't see it doing any good. Liberals don't play by any rules, or maybe I should say, change the rules to suit them.

/ Last Man Standing #7  
I watched every episode. Wish they kept the original actress for the oldest daughter though.

With the turn that ABC shows "Designated Survivor" and "Quantico" have taken towards the end of the season, it seems as though ABC is trying to push a liberal viewpoint pretty hard. I won't be watching either of those shows next year. The other comedies that I watch on ABC don't seem to be very political though. Another good family comedy on ABC is "The Middle".

There have been several shows that have been picked up by other networks in recent years. Typically a cable channel can pick them up, but The CW has done it also. Might not be a far reach for a show this popular. Would be a good fit for CMT.

/ Last Man Standing #8  
I agree, they should have kept the original eldest daughter. I enjoy the show, it is the only show I watch on ABC. I signed the petition, hopefully some other network will pick it up, either way I am done watching ABC. From what I read, all the Friday night comedies have been canceled as ABC is revamping the Friday night lineup to be all drama shows.

/ Last Man Standing #9  
I like the show, but it is my wife's #1 favorite, she even watches all the reruns . I'm sure she will be signing that petition.

/ Last Man Standing #10  
I doubt that the petition will do any good, as this wasn't by any means a bubble show and was holding it's own in rating. It was a political move against someone who didn't follow the liberal Hollywood dogma. They'll probably replace it with something about an urban crack dealer who's sooo much smarter than the doddering honkies he finds himself surrounded by, or a couple of slags who look like they'll get their cats out at a moment's notice.
CMT has been running marathons of LMS, and they did resurrect another ABC cull, Nashville, so they might pick this up as it is a stronger property, ratings wise.