Network Discovery and Mapping free software

/ Network Discovery and Mapping free software #1  

bjr

Veteran Member
Tractor
Jinma JM354
I need something QUICK. I need to be able to make a table with all the IP4 addresses. I need JUST that. I'm lost in the world of acronyms, I'm not a IT "professional" I'm a drafter that was assigned "get a list of the addresses". We have approximately 60 nodes of destop computers, switches, printers, and A Server,. Now Don't be asking why I need this because I don't know. I just need to get this list done "NOW". I'm hoping someone knows and uses a piece of mapping software that is free with all the frills and just gives the addresses, please. And thankyou so much if you respond. bjr

/ Network Discovery and Mapping free software #2  
I need something QUICK. I need to be able to make a table with all the IP4 addresses. I need JUST that. I'm lost in the world of acronyms, I'm not a IT "professional" I'm a drafter that was assigned "get a list of the addresses". We have approximately 60 nodes of destop computers, switches, printers, and A Server,. Now Don't be asking why I need this because I don't know. I just need to get this list done "NOW". I'm hoping someone knows and uses a piece of mapping software that is free with all the frills and just gives the addresses, please. And thankyou so much if you respond. bjr

Angry IP Scanner - the original IP scanner for Windows, Mac and Linux

/ Network Discovery and Mapping free software #4  
There are network commands that will give you what you want...just search for "network commands" that apply to whatever particular operating system you're using...

Good Luck...