Do you like foxes living near your house.......

/ Do you like foxes living near your house....... #2  
There are no foxes in Tasmania.

On the mainland of Aus, yes. Tassie, no. And we're very vigilant about keeping it that way.

Oh, and there is no rabies in the entire country, due to our stringent quarantine regulations.

/ Do you like foxes living near your house....... #4  
I "read up" on foxes last year as we had a den with kits in the culvert out front, and the fox would come eat the raspberries off the plants. Both cute as the dickens!
However, here in Vermont, Foxes fight to maintain populations. They are run down and out by the coy-dogs , and to a lesser extent bob cats, of which we have a few. Coy-dogs we have too many.

At any rate, Foxes will not congregate. Rather, each pair needs territory, and even the kits are chased off to establish themselves in due time.
The big thing is that fox will tolerate proximity to HUMANS to protect themselves from coy-dogs.
So, IF you wish to free yourself from foxes, ERADICATE the coy-dog! They have no place here in New England. Plus they spoil a good nights sleep with all their yip yip yipping.

Does anyone know what a fox sounds like? ..... Strange that call...

ps

Has anyone watched a rain wet fed fox? Without the fluffy pelt, a fox looks like a long legged house cat!

/ Do you like foxes living near your house....... #5  
No- chickens, cats and small dogs all can suffer. We have red fox in our area- 15-25# normally. They look nice enough- but so do other things we tend to like!

/ Do you like foxes living near your house....... #6  
Yes, I enjoy seeing foxes in our yard. I had a nice, neat pile of sand in our back yard left over from a pool project. One day I went out there and noticed the pile was about half its size, twice its diameter, and a thousand little dog tracks in it. I found a fresh den next to the sand pile. Later in the week I saw 4 fox kits playing tag all over that sand pile! It was too fun to watch. :) A couple years later we noticed coyotes going through the neighborhood and we haven't seen any foxes since.

/ Do you like foxes living near your house....... #7  
No- chickens, cats and small dogs all can suffer. We have red fox in our area- 15-25# normally. They look nice enough- but so do other things we tend to like!

YOU DO NOT HAVE A 25# RED FOX! That's the FACTS!
Grey's get bigger, but not the reds. Don't make **** up!

/ Do you like foxes living near your house....... #8  

"The red fox (Vulpes vulpes), largest of the true foxes...... "

They get up to 31 pounds....

Here's the link....
Red fox - Wikipedia

/ Do you like foxes living near your house....... #9  

"The gray fox typically weighs 3.6 to 7 kg (7.9 to 15.4 lb), though exceptionally can weigh as much as 9 kg (20 lb)."

From the link....
Gray fox - Wikipedia

/ Do you like foxes living near your house....... #10  
Gosh I love the internet.... it's like having an encyclopedia at your fingertips... :)