IS YAHOO A SCAM??

/ IS YAHOO A SCAM?? #11  
I am not sure if these problems are because as of today, Verizon now fully owns and controls Yahoo.
Lol, somehow I missed that announcement. THAT explains why I saw so much Verizon related emails in the yahoo account I had not logged into for a couple years, until today. @yahoo or @hotmail, perfect t spam collecting email throw away accounts.

/ IS YAHOO A SCAM??
You were supposed to set up a long time ago a recovery email and/or a recovery phone number they can SMS. They bug the heck out of you to set this up.

I have had the email account for 15-20 years! I was with Bellsouth that is now ATT.
Don't remember ANY prompt to set up phone number,some how it morphed into Yahoo.
In my opinion ALL these isp's are lower than pole dancers in a strip club on the poor side of town!
Help is always a joke too.

/ IS YAHOO A SCAM?? #13  
Have you contacted AT&T? In a previous live working with an ISP, email was hosted with Google, and our company had access to Google admin privileges. Calling AT&T could possibly resolve this.

/ IS YAHOO A SCAM?? #14  
In my opinion ALL these isp's are lower than pole dancers in a strip club on the poor side of town!
Help is always a joke too.

Well, yeah, that is a given. !

/ IS YAHOO A SCAM?? #15  
1. I dropped Yahoo! a while back. At best, this company is not the same Yahoo! of the past. It's falling way behind its own business.
2. Always use Change/Forgot Password feature to change password.
3. Yahoo! has so much junk Ads that make it become more like a spam website.

It's sad to see Yahoo! go away though. It had so much to offer. Too bad it is what it is.

/ IS YAHOO A SCAM??
Have you contacted AT&T? In a previous live working with an ISP, email was hosted with Google, and our company had access to Google admin privileges. Calling AT&T could possibly resolve this.

Yes I did call them and talked to someone but they said they could not do anything because I no longer had a Bellsouth/ATT account/phone number. They had no way to look it up.
I switched to Verizon Wireless Home Phone ($20. month unlimited!!) and Verizon Cell.
My Nephew is coming on vacation tomorrow so maybe he can figure something out. He is a College Professor! (a conservative too) :)