My vacation to the mid west

/ My vacation to the mid west #1  

Tomtint

Elite Member
Tractor
L3700SU
Just got back from a 3500 mile bike ride through Colorado, Wyoming, Montana and South Dakota. .. some of you guys have incredible properties. Not sure if we passed any members farms on our travels but I think Wyoming just may be my favorite place in this county at the moment. I would never get tired of the mountain and field views.

/ My vacation to the mid west #2  
Glad you had fun. If you took I-90 across SD, then you went through the small river town of Chamberlain, where my folks reside.

/ My vacation to the mid west #3  
Glad you had fun. If you took I-90 across SD, then you went through the small river town of Chamberlain, where my folks reside.

Just got back from a 3500 mile bike ride through Colorado, Wyoming, Montana and South Dakota. .. some of you guys have incredible properties. Not sure if we passed any members farms on our travels but I think Wyoming just may be my favorite place in this county at the moment. I would never get tired of the mountain and field views.

/ My vacation to the mid west #4  
I always considered Colorada, Wyoming Montana and South Dakota as "West":D

Take a trip out there during January and let me know what you think:D

Beautiful country and it gives a new perspective on what the east coast calls "mountains".

/ My vacation to the mid west #5  
You hit some great places. Yellowstone to Mt Rushmore is one of my favorite vacations!!!! Might have to do it again sometime soon.

/ My vacation to the mid west #6  
If you went I90 through Gillette you were within about 4 miles of our place. Would have been prettier a month or two ago. We are brown/burned up now. Smokey here now from Montana fires.

/ My vacation to the mid west #7  
Wife an I went out west last year visited Bryce canyon & Grand canyon(north side).Most beautiful spot we have been to yet.

/ My vacation to the mid west #9  
Indeed some of mother nature great touches...peaceful and quite :thumbsup: but the snakes :eek:

/ My vacation to the mid west #10  
What a great tour! Earlier this year my wife and I started in San Diego and went North through the central valley up to Shasta and the Redwoods and then on through Portland, Spokane and back east on 94 except that we dipped down into central South Dakota where I grew up. I love the west. Late May was the perfect time for the drive - everything was gloriously green and happy - weather was perfect.

BFW - Growing up we were always in the midwest but now that I moved east I have picked up the nomenclature from around here where anything west of the Mississippi is west. The midwest is where I live now.