What's the dog barking at now. He sure seems excited. Better check on it.

/ What's the dog barking at now. He sure seems excited. Better check on it. #1  

bcp

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2360
I hope it isn't one of these.

These are from a game cam about 1.5 miles from me.

coug-bear.jpg

Bruce

/ What's the dog barking at now. He sure seems excited. Better check on it. #2  
:eek: might be a good idea to keep your dog indoors.

/ What's the dog barking at now. He sure seems excited. Better check on it. #3  
I was in NC one morning, and Wife called, raising cain about one of our dogs. Seems it had been barking most of the night. The other two were curled up sleeping, but not the chocolate lab. I told the Wife to open the back door and tell her to "shut up". Wife realized what the dog was barking at, a rattlesnake!
Dog had been on slippery slopes because she wouldn't keep her legs crossed, but that gained her a new lease on life around here. Eastern Diamondbacks are not a fun visitor in your backyard!
She was a sweetheart, but dang we had to find new homes for a lot of puppies!
David from jax

/ What's the dog barking at now. He sure seems excited. Better check on it. #4  
bcp,

Is this in Clark County, next door neighbors cat was ripped in two parts with entrails missing. Happened on the morning of 7/31/17.

idaho2

/ What's the dog barking at now. He sure seems excited. Better check on it.
bcp,

Is this in Clark County, next door neighbors cat was ripped in two parts with entrails missing. Happened on the morning of 7/31/17.

idaho2

Yes, about 6 miles N of Camas.

Bruce

/ What's the dog barking at now. He sure seems excited. Better check on it. #7  
Bcp,

Lion spotted off north Hazel Dell avenue in church parking lot recently. Heavy residential area. Just a few blocks from the Salmon Creek drainage area.

/ What's the dog barking at now. He sure seems excited. Better check on it. #8  
That is why I miss not having a dog and why when i run a tractor at night especially one field we have I do so armed. Think coyote is is worst wild animal where I am but they are dangerous enough.

/ What's the dog barking at now. He sure seems excited. Better check on it. #9  
when we moved here I use to walk my daughter down our long drive through the woods at 6:30 every morning to get to the school bus.......with a wolfhound on one side and a pyr on the other......with 270# of dogs I liked my odds with whatever we might run into.........we'd hear rustling in the woods but nothing ever challenged us........we have coyote too but it's the momma bear that is the biggest risk for us......Jack

That is why I miss not having a dog and why when i run a tractor at night especially one field we have I do so armed. Think coyote is is worst wild animal where I am but they are dangerous enough.

/ What's the dog barking at now. He sure seems excited. Better check on it. #10  

I like to listen to them at night but not when they sound like in the back yard. Used to be a den in the neighbor's (farmer) fence row only about 100 ft up from my corner post. Stumbledon it when looking for my lost dog (dog was found the next day at neighbor's). Coyote pup playing around and disappeared down the hole

Was out to my usual wood cutting spot lasst month, stepped out of truck and almost into a bear scat. We get Bear, cougar, wolf, moose, elk comeing through here traveling cross country. Colfax, Wa 50 miles south of Spokane.