TIME FOR SOM HUMOR Police seek 'mad pooper'

/ TIME FOR SOM HUMOR Police seek 'mad pooper' #1  

crash325

Elite Member
Tractor
New Holland TC-45
Police seek 'mad pooper' woman jogger who's defecating shamelessly on people's front lawns

Colorado Springs cops are hunting a woman dubbed 鍍he Mad Pooper, who痴 been caught defecating in front of houses for weeks.

Cathy Budde told KKTV the unidentified woman has been relieving herself in front of Budde痴 Colorado Springs home for at least seven weeks. Her children even caught the 杜ad pooper squatting with her pants down in front of the house.

"They are like, 'There's a lady taking a poop!' So I come outside, and I'm like?are you serious?'" Budde told KKTV. "'Are you really taking a poop right here in front of my kids!?' She's like, 'Yeah, sorry!'"

Police seek 'mad pooper' woman jogger who's defecating shamelessly on people's front lawns | Fox News

/ TIME FOR SOM HUMOR Police seek 'mad pooper' #2  
Police seek 'mad pooper' woman jogger who's defecating shamelessly on people's front lawns

Colorado Springs cops are hunting a woman dubbed 鍍he Mad Pooper, who痴 been caught defecating in front of houses for weeks.

Cathy Budde told KKTV the unidentified woman has been relieving herself in front of Colorado Springs home for at least seven weeks. Her children even caught the pooper squatting with her pants down in front of the house.

"They are like, 'There's a lady taking a poop!' So I come outside, and I'm like?are you serious?'" Budde told KKTV. "'Are you really taking a poop right here in front of my kids!?' She's like, 'Yeah, sorry!'"

Isn't Colorado one of the states that recently legalized recreational use of marihuana?:p

/ TIME FOR SOM HUMOR Police seek 'mad pooper' #3  
You know - if she keeps this up - she very likely will "hit" a yard where there is some kind of LARGE protective dog that doesn't take kindly to anybody pooping in his yard. Now THAT could be a real news story.............. Fantastic photo op...............

/ TIME FOR SOM HUMOR Police seek 'mad pooper' #4  
I watch the ID channel on TV.
Taking a poop isn't too serious a crime.
Homicide Hunter Lt. Joe Kenda will only get her if she commits a murder.

/ TIME FOR SOM HUMOR Police seek 'mad pooper' #5  
I watch the ID channel on TV.
Taking a poop isn't too serious a crime.
Homicide Hunter Lt. Joe Kenda will only get her if she commits a murder.

Oh yeah? Wait until she picks his lawn! I'll bet she's practicing for her Pike's Peak run...I can see it now...first person to poop all the way to the top! Knew a guy once who pushed a peanut all the way to the top with his nose, this will beat that pants, er, hands down!

/ TIME FOR SOM HUMOR Police seek 'mad pooper' #6  
Cops should have caught her by now. They're just loaf-ing around.

/ TIME FOR SOM HUMOR Police seek 'mad pooper' #7  
I was a janitor at work for 2 weeks. During my 3 minute training session it was advised to keep the restrooms as clean "as your mom would" otherwise, the mad carper (sic) would squat in the wrong place. I didn't want to upset the mad carper(sic)!

/ TIME FOR SOM HUMOR Police seek 'mad pooper' #8  
My best guess is that she goes outside because the bathrooms at the park are dirty.

So she defecates in someone's yard or in the park which passes on the filth to the rest of humanity in that neighborhood.

Top notch human right there.

/ TIME FOR SOM HUMOR Police seek 'mad pooper' #9  
At least they're showing concern about it before it becomes so commonplace that there is a hep A scare.

/ TIME FOR SOM HUMOR Police seek 'mad pooper' #10  
Set up a lawn sprinkler with a ball valve so it can be turned on full blast, hose her down with some cold water,
heck fire isn't that what them there fancy bidet's do :laughing: