Dogs in Lowes Store

/ Dogs in Lowes Store #1  

HillStreet

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota B2650HST. Kubota Z125S
Lately I have been seeing more and more people bringing their dogs into Lowes while they shop. They are not service dogs, just regular pets. One guy was picking lumber, and his dog crapped all over the floor in a number of places. I was going to buy some 2x but not that day. I'm not anti-dog but come on, it's a store.

/ Dogs in Lowes Store #2  
Yeah, and people have to bring their pets, sometimes very large, to festivals where there is scarcely room to walk.

Walt Conner

/ Dogs in Lowes Store #3  
I guess I should be surprised that they let me in the stores. I most usually have cow poo on my boots and lower pants legs - kinda goes with the territory.

You don't like dogs in Lowes - show your dislike - shop somewhere else.

/ Dogs in Lowes Store #4  
We have a no dogs sign allowed over at the Optimist Park. They still on occasion bring them. We have some older members who are not politically correct. They tell them if they take a dump they have to clean it up. The word "dump" is not used. They get the drift.

/ Dogs in Lowes Store #5  
Seems more and more people think the laws/rules are for everybody else but them. :rolleyes:

/ Dogs in Lowes Store #6  
There are many retailers that allow dogs into their stores: Lowes, HD, TSC, every pet store - just to name a few. The floors are all polished concrete, nobody is harmed. Sheesh.

/ Dogs in Lowes Store #7  
Ha,ha - Well, Turbys - I'm old and take every chance I can to be ABSOLUTELY NOT PC. Strange - most all stores will forgive me because of my GREEN.

Those who won't forgive me - well, there are plenty that are PC and with money - Right Turbys. You know what they say - money talks, BS walks.

/ Dogs in Lowes Store #8  
Baby boomers aging out like me and wifey now have dogs as children You will see more businesses be open to pets in stores in the future, My dog stays home.

/ Dogs in Lowes Store #9  
Ha,ha - Well, Turbys - I'm old and take every chance I can to be ABSOLUTELY NOT PC. Strange - most all stores will forgive me because of my GREEN.

Those who won't forgive me - well, there are plenty that are PC and with money - Right Turbys. You know what they say - money talks, BS walks.

You're right oosik. Since I've turned 58 and have a graying beard I can get away with it more now. I try to be nice. Sometimes it's not possible.

/ Dogs in Lowes Store #10  
I think one of our big problems is folks who think that being PC is the end all and be all. There is also being socially correct. I could care less if I'm being PC or not. However - I do try to be civil and socially correct, most of the time. Mama use to say - "if you can't say something nice - just keep your mouth shut".