I think there was a ghost in the garage last night.

/ I think there was a ghost in the garage last night. #71  
OMG! So that's where all my hair went? I thought that foil was to flimsy to protect me from the demonic mind control of the Govt.

/ I think there was a ghost in the garage last night. #72  
OMG, someone from Alaska or is that a ghost post............first I've noticed that.

/ I think there was a ghost in the garage last night. #73  
You mentioned freshly mopped? Ever see water move something - its a stretch but water got under it and it moved. Ever sit a a plate on a table and there is a little water and it just moves sideways? Same concept, larger items perhaps?

/ I think there was a ghost in the garage last night.
You mentioned freshly mopped? Ever see water move something - its a stretch but water got under it and it moved. Ever sit a a plate on a table and there is a little water and it just moves sideways? Same concept, larger items perhaps?

Mopped and dried. Wife is OCD and knows everything about the garage and house. it's her turf. She has receipts and shipping labels for things going back 40 years. When I/we say it moved, it moved. We can't be alone in having such things happen, right?

/ I think there was a ghost in the garage last night. #76  
It’s just the mice rearranging the furniture!

/ I think there was a ghost in the garage last night.
I'll throw this in the mix.
Death Valley Sailing Stones Caught in Action for First Time | Physics | Sci-News.com

The fresh mopping would be something that changed the norm is what I would try to connect.

Let's try this again. AFTER the floor was mopped, it was dried like a kitchen floor with an OCD wife. Gen was then put into an EXACT position in an alcove type thing and when we do this it leaves a small tire imprint from the shiny floor and rubber tire. It always does this.

A few days later, we hear an odd noise and think no big deal. Next morn, my wife calls me to take a look at the generator that the rear end of has moved over a couple inches. It's hard to lift where it is because it's limited access plus it weighs close to 300 lbs. If it was slid the tire track would have been smeared and it wasn't. It was picked up and moved. Now, go back and read the first few posts that state the conditions involved and how we eliminated all the things it could have been.

The only out of the ordinary thing that didn't occur to us at first was that my (close age 100) MIL passed away there a couple months ago and she know how important that generator was to us and how it was needed to provide her oxygen in case the power went out. She was very contented and thankful living with us. That is the only coincidence we can think of.

That's it and that's all and I'm going to chalk it up to unexplained or paranormal. Just for chuckles I'm going to test run that generator to make sure all is OK there. Short of that, there is nothing else it could be that we can even remotely think of. Still looking to see if others have had unexplained things happen to them.

/ I think there was a ghost in the garage last night. #78  
Put it back as it was, and set up a game camera to see if it moves on its own, again.

/ I think there was a ghost in the garage last night. #79  
How well do you remember the "noise"? what did it sound like?....If the generator was actually lifted to be moved would it make a similar noise?...