Alcohol vs marijuana

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Alcohol vs marijuana #3  
Both have been said to help with certain conditions but I've seen no evidence either is good for the general population. I've also known people that used one or both and the only one's that suffered as the result were those that abused them. IMO,if one or both can serve to make life better for a person,I'm for them.

/ Alcohol vs marijuana #4  
Every employer I’ve work for has dispensed performance enhancing drugs (for free) in order to stimulate their employees to work faster.
The harmful effects are usually ignored for the sake of production. Effects include:
insomnia, nervousness, restlessness, irritability, an upset stomach, a fast heartbeat and even muscle tremors.
Most of the employees consume these stimulates at work because they’re free versus paying the dealer on the corner (Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, etc..)
Personally I stay away from the stuff as much as possible. “It’s a gateway drug!” ( 98% of all cocaine addicts tried coffee first).

Last edited:
   / Alcohol vs marijuana #5  
Drug is a drug, just comes down to what is illegal, what isn't, and who exactly is making the "approved" money on selling said drug.

It's neither alcohol or weed that I'm scared of (as long as it's done in moderation by those who use it for whatever their reason), it's the food we're being given that scares me.

/ Alcohol vs marijuana #6  
", according to science" they say. How many times have we heard that in just one lifetime, that something is scientifically deemed good for us, only to find out a few years down the road that there is little to no real benefit. Sorry, but I can't help but to think there is an agenda behind studies like this. Follow the money, and I'd be willing to bet there would be no surprises at who commissioned and/or funded these studies.

/ Alcohol vs marijuana #7  
If every one that drinks Alcohol now quit and smoked weed instead, society would be better off.

No more drunken bar fights, no more DUI, no more Alcohol related domestic violence, no more drunk tank. No more college kids dieing from alcohol overdose.

Plus the sale of snack food would go up.

/ Alcohol vs marijuana #8  
Cocaine is the best. So I was told

/ Alcohol vs marijuana #9  
Here's the difference finally explained. Much of the alcohol consumed daily is beer and wine, served in restaurants and grocery stores, and without drinking to excess. A vast majority of those who have a drink or two during dinner or even lunch don't consume those drinks with the intent of getting "a buzz on", they simply enjoy how those drinks compliment the food and the social setting. However when one uses drugs the whole intent is to"get a buzz on", there lies the problem and the difference, alcohol is a beverage and 99.9% is consumed as such, pot is a drug and taken to get a high and should never be compared to adult beverages. Claiming thy are the same is an excuse to"get high" and addicted to "getting a buzz on" with ever increasing dangerous drugs.

/ Alcohol vs marijuana #10  
Trying cannabis oil to stave off diabetes.

Status
Not open for further replies.