Best electric coffee percolator?

/ Best electric coffee percolator? #23  
I'm still skeptical of those one cup at a time coffee makers, been my experience that coffee has to made in atleast a 4 cup pot and sit for 15-20 minutes for best flavor, then after hour and half it gets on the not so good side. So I'm in flavor of a 4-6 and a 10-12 cup coffee pot, two sizes is the best, smaller one for just me and then bigger size coffee pot for me and them.

/ Best electric coffee percolator? #24  
Just one question, if diesel engines using biofuel made from waste cooking oil smell like French fries, what do they smell like using bio bean oil ? Really good coffee or the bottom of a nasty percolator?:D

/ Best electric coffee percolator? #25  
Just one question, can someone interpret that?^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

/ Best electric coffee percolator? #26  
Just one question, if diesel engines using biofuel made from waste cooking oil smell like French fries, what do they smell like using bio bean oil ? Really good coffee or the bottom of a nasty percolator?:D

My question is, how long before they replace engine oil with steamed milk?

If they do that, can the bus drive in the Espresso lane?

/ Best electric coffee percolator? #27  
Have a Presto and have used it for 22 years...have to call and talk to the nice lady that answers the phone for a new cord once every few years.

Buy her a grinder and grind right before the brew. And a box of Dip It, to keep it clean. Best and easiest daily coffee machine ever!

/ Best electric coffee percolator?
Have a Presto and have used it for 22 years...have to call and talk to the nice lady that answers the phone for a new cord once every few years.

Buy her a grinder and grind right before the brew. And a box of Dip It, to keep it clean. Best and easiest daily coffee machine ever!

A 22 year old Presto: That's impressive!!!

I take it Dip It is available at most stores/Walmart/etc.? I've never heard of it before.

Thanks for the input!

/ Best electric coffee percolator? #30  
I went to a French Press about 4 months ago and love it. The flavor is far better than Keurig (which I also have) and drip (which they have at the office.) Next step is to buy a grinder and grind the beans fresh each morning.