What TWO guns would you want more than any other...

/ What TWO guns would you want more than any other... #1  

MacLawn

Veteran Member
Red Clay Country, GA & Mississippi Prarie
Tractor
JD 2210
This is a hard question I know, at least for me. At first, I had ONE gun, but that is impossible, so I made it TWO. Mine would be:

1. Browning Auto 5 12 gauge, the hump back kind.
2. Browning lever action .22

What two would y'all boys want?

/ What TWO guns would you want more than any other... #2  
I’d want a handgun- say a Glock 19.
I’d want a bolt gun that is magazine fed- say a Rem 700 in .308

Hard to skip the shotgun but you said only two...and it’s hard to go without a handgun.

/ What TWO guns would you want more than any other... #3  
That's a tough decision. If I could only have 2 I would chose a Sako .223 bolt action rifle and an HK 9MM handgun.

/ What TWO guns would you want more than any other... #4  
I hear ya on hard to skip shotgun however. If times were such that I could only have 2 then self defense and ammo carrying capacity and availability and ultimate utility would be paramount. With that in mind, 1) would be my self built custom AR-15 and 2) would be a S&W M&P .22 handgun. Those would cover game getting and defense. Both could be carried with a lot of ammo and I already have enough of both to last through total social breakdown.

/ What TWO guns would you want more than any other... #5  
I'd have a handgun probably my Springfield xd9. And a 308 AR. I'd want a shotgun but my limit is fulfilled.

/ What TWO guns would you want more than any other... #6  
More than happy what I have now...Win. 30-30 model 94, Rem. 280 bolt w/$$ scope,Double barrel shotgun.

/ What TWO guns would you want more than any other... #7  
I think it would be fun to have a nice three barrel gun.... if they weren't worth their weight in gold! With barrels in .22, 12ga and .30-06. Then, a long barrel revolver in .357.

F904B8D8-CFBB-49DD-A04E-4C2F538B46D2.jpeg

/ What TWO guns would you want more than any other... #8  
I wouldn't restrict myself to a model of a gun but a 12 gauge shot-gun covers all the bases and I have several.
So any 12 gauge pump and a .22 rifle bolt action preferred.Most people aren't proficient with a hand-gun so they are off the list.I have several of those also but are not a must have.
I would like a AR type gun but our Emperor of the Vampire State (Cuomo) says I can't have one or mail order any ammo for any gun.

/ What TWO guns would you want more than any other... #9  
BAR .50 Cal and a Thompson (with a violin case to carry it around)

/ What TWO guns would you want more than any other... #10  
If we're dealing in hypotheticals here, I win the lotto and buy another 100 more:laughing:

EDIT- What are the circumstances why you would only need two guns for? I've come to the conclusion a long time ago that a gun is a tool, nothing more. Each tool has it's advantages given the job you're giving it. I've also come to the conclusion that the minumum amount of guns you should own is 4, not 2:D

4 calibers would be

12 gauge
.22LR
.223/5.56
300 win mag

Last edited: