Has anyone tried "sheep balls" in the dryer to reduce static cling?

/ Has anyone tried "sheep balls" in the dryer to reduce static cling? #2  
My wife picked some up at a twine fair. She loves them. They do reduce the static especially in the winter when the humidity is low. Another thing we noticed is it cut our drying time down by 10 min on heavy items such as towels and jeans. and 15+min on our clothes. Biggest downside is keeping track of them. They work there way into pant legs, pockets etc. after drying we need to dump the clothes on the bed and find at least one of them if not more.

/ Has anyone tried "sheep balls" in the dryer to reduce static cling? #3  
Laderbuilt how many do you use per load? What size are the ones you have?

Sounds like these may save on some electricity.

/ Has anyone tried "sheep balls" in the dryer to reduce static cling? #4  
My wive uses them and loves them. She uses 4 per load, they look about the size of a baseball. I agree with Laderbuilt they do tend to get lost in the load of clothes but no more than the blue spikey balls she used to use. These are much quieter too!

/ Has anyone tried "sheep balls" in the dryer to reduce static cling? #5  
We have gone away from synthetics and thus avoided the static issue although I have heard a towel in the mix works too.

/ Has anyone tried "sheep balls" in the dryer to reduce static cling? #6  
Laderbuilt how many do you use per load? What size are the ones you have?

Sounds like these may save on some electricity.

We use three of them. I’d say there a little between a softball and a baseball. Smack in the middle.
We also did try reducing the drying time the same amounts without the dryer balls thinking it might not really go hand in hand and the clothes where damp so it was definitely the dryer balls cutting the dry time.

/ Has anyone tried "sheep balls" in the dryer to reduce static cling? #7  
I have a solar dryer. I don't have to think about such things.

/ Has anyone tried "sheep balls" in the dryer to reduce static cling? #8  
I have a solar dryer. I don't have to think about such things.

I bet they'd work outside too. As long as they don't roll to a garbage can. :laughing:

/ Has anyone tried "sheep balls" in the dryer to reduce static cling? #10  
Our solar dryer is a line and pegs......