Best friend

/ Best friend
I’m still pretty numb about it. He was eleven but still very active and had shown no signs of it being close to the end of the road. Just went so fast and totally unexpected.

/ Best friend
518AB9C5-1F8A-459C-9006-A0466FBE34EB.png4E960D44-8E8D-4E5B-AD7A-D9682271D986.jpeg

Well the wife found a blue heeler pup in Stephenville last weekend and went and got him. I can see why many say go ahead and get another puppy soon. It’s not that you don’t miss your buddy but the new puppy keeps you so busy that you don’t have time to dwell on the loss. We’ve had Pepper a week this past Saturday and he’s gonna be a great “best friend”.

/ Best friend #43  
View attachment 535868View attachment 535869

Well the wife found a blue heeler pup in Stephenville last weekend and went and got him. I can see why many say go ahead and get another puppy soon. It’s not that you don’t miss your buddy but the new puppy keeps you so busy that you don’t have time to dwell on the loss. We’ve had Pepper a week this past Saturday and he’s gonna be a great “best friend”.

Absolutely adorable! Sounds like the healing process has begun. Good luck and enjoy!

/ Best friend #44  
Congratulations on the addition to the family! Cute little guy and Pepper is a good name

/ Best friend #45  
Awesome Rob. I wanna get Fritz a playmate and always wanted a heeler. Here is a photo of Fritz with Chloe, Snoopy, and I last month.12-27-17 Grams, Snoopy, Chloe & Fritz.jpg
hugs, Brandi

/ Best friend #46  
Years ago I had a pair of blue healers. Very smart, very loyal and very aggressive regarding intruders. Exceptionally excellent dogs for country life and to be with your children.

/ Best friend #47  
Glad you got little Pepper. A bit of my theology: yes, heaven will be FULL of animals. Bible talks about this in some ways; lion will eat straw like ox, child will play at poisonous (formerly poisonous) snake's den, mosquitoes will not suck blood, but pollinate plants like they were creadted to do (I added this one, but the indications are there), all in all, a place absolutely full of all kinds of crits!