What do you want for Christmas?!?

/ What do you want for Christmas?!? #1  

piaffepony

Silver Member
Tractor
JD 5055D, David Brown1212, NH LS170, JD Gator 850D
Why are men so freaking hard to shop for? I have 4 days left to find gifts for my dad and boyfriend. Don’t say gift cards it’s against my religion...

Help me out by telling me what you want for Christmas in the reasonably priced range pretty please with sugar on top.

/ What do you want for Christmas?!? #2  
Nice warm wool socks, good bottle of brandy, a nice dry spicy sausage, Cambert or Brie and some rum laden fruit cake.

/ What do you want for Christmas?!? #3  
A decent flashlight
A decent knife
Some good rope
Some kind of tool set
Grinder
Ammo for their guns
Fleece top
Decent work pants
A daughter or girlfriend who doesn't use abbreviations for cursing on a open internet forum:D

My wife says I'm hard to shop for, bought me some crocs for walking, love them.

/ What do you want for Christmas?!? #4  
Why are men so freaking hard to shop for? I have 4 days left to find gifts for my dad and boyfriend. Don’t say gift cards it’s against my religion...

Help me out by telling me what you want for Christmas in the reasonably priced range pretty please with sugar on top.

American made tools always work! Channel Lock and. Klein come to mind. Consumables like ammo work too.
With regards to your BF I’ll break it down for you- food, love, a clean house and positive affirmation (thanks for fixing that or I appreciate you plowing the driveway this morning) is all we need!

/ What do you want for Christmas?!? #5  
I suggest no tools unless you specifically know exactly what they want...for tools a gift card is the way to go IMO...otherwise:
special beer or good stuff, quality cigars, ammo & targets, golf balls, greens fees, truck detailed gift cert, beef jerky & other meat snacks, legit professional massage, Leatherman tool etc.
Good Luck...

/ What do you want for Christmas?!? #6  
Practical things... A good leather belt (we blokes will wear a belt until it rots!). If someone else gives us a belt, we'll wear it.

Socks are also a great present (same reason as the belt :laughing:). I like (not that I'm soliciting for pressies :present:) work socks that have copper 'weave' in the toe & heel = eliminates fungus. (it's true!)

/ What do you want for Christmas?!? #7  
A booklet of I O U s. A minimum of 1 must be used per week. To be cashed in by boyfriend whenever he desires.

Give Dad a bottle of his favorite booze. And for your sake, don,t get the gifts mixed up.:laughing:

/ What do you want for Christmas?!? #8  
"Why are men so freaking hard to shop for?"<<<<<<<<<<<You have that totally backwards, I have to rack my brain every year trying find something to buy my wife for Christmas, frying pans can be hazardous to my health but I did find a glider rocker I think she'll like. Me just go to the tool section at HD or a hunting firearm store and I'm good, Happy Luke 2>11.

/ What do you want for Christmas?!? #9  
Oh yeah, most blokes have a 'uniform'... we mostly wear the same things day-in, day-out. Which means that they get worn out but we don't get rid of them.

Your Dad & BF will most likely be the same= new 'work' shirt(s) & trousers.

/ What do you want for Christmas?!? #10  
Practical things... A good leather belt (we blokes will wear a belt until it rots!). If someone else gives us a belt, we'll wear it.

Socks are also a great present (same reason as the belt :laughing:). I like (not that I'm soliciting for pressies :present:) work socks that have copper 'weave' in the toe & heel = eliminates fungus. (it's true!)

I second the belt. I finally found a good belt that last more than a year without turning to crap. I think it cost about $35 which I hated to part with but they (Bought 2) are holding up great over 3 years so far. Columbia belt.