Two questions?? Amazon and what happened to post

/ Two questions?? Amazon and what happened to post #1  

John White

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota B3030
Have any of you been getting messages from Amazon saying, " Your order is on the way, You have won, you won a prize, , updating your order, order shipped, did you get your package,,etc." Been getting a lot of those emails lately. I never opened one because I haven't ordered anything from Amazon. Is it a bogus web site Next question, there was a post entitled "Protecting my farm from future spouse". I only had time to read a page or two. I marked it to come back and read the rest of it, sounded interesting. The posting seems to have been deleted. Wont let me log onto the site.

/ Two questions?? Amazon and what happened to post #2  
Have any of you been getting messages from Amazon saying, " Your order is on the way, You have won, you won a prize, , updating your order, order shipped, did you get your package,,etc." Been getting a lot of those emails lately. I never opened one because I haven't ordered anything from Amazon. Is it a bogus web site Next question, there was a post entitled "Protecting my farm from future spouse". I only had time to read a page or two. I marked it to come back and read the rest of it, sounded interesting. The posting seems to have been deleted. Wont let me log onto the site.

RE Amazon - flag them as spam
RE thread - probably got yanked because she was putting to much info on the board.

/ Two questions?? Amazon and what happened to post #3  
I have been getting that message too but since I know I had nothing on order I figured they were fishing and deleted the messages.

/ Two questions?? Amazon and what happened to post #4  
I get they from fd ex saying my order is ready for pick up , There scams looking for info

/ Two questions?? Amazon and what happened to post #6  
RE thread - probably got yanked because she was putting to much info on the board.
Was going to read that thread eventually. Guess I waited too long to do it. Just out of curiosity what kind of information was being put out there that would cause it to be deleted?

/ Two questions?? Amazon and what happened to post #7  
Was going to read that thread eventually. Guess I waited too long to do it. Just out of curiosity what kind of information was being put out there that would cause it to be deleted?

She had posted enough personal info that members were able to track down her divorce papers on line.

/ Two questions?? Amazon and what happened to post #8  
She had posted enough personal info that members were able to track down her divorce papers on line.
Wow! I saw someone tracked down another forum she posted on because of same username but that's a lot of personal info to put it there.

Last edited:
   / Two questions?? Amazon and what happened to post #9  

I wondered why it was yanked. She was quite open and honest, but I can't imagine why anyone would want to access her divorce decree. Just because some one is vulnerable, doesn't justify violating her privacy. I haven't seen any other of her posts since this one was removed.

/ Two questions?? Amazon and what happened to post #10  
I wondered why it was yanked. She was quite open and honest, but I can't imagine why anyone would want to access her divorce decree. Just because some one is vulnerable, doesn't justify violating her privacy. I haven't seen any other of her posts since this one was removed.

I'm so naïve. I've had members here on TBN PM me and voice concerns that I might be divulging too much information. They have always been trying to protect me. I appreciate that.

Pretty hard to hide today if someone really wants to find you. My Buddy here, Murph, found my home address with a simple online search. Sent me payment for some items that I mailed to him as a gift. I guess that's probably an exception in today's World. Thanks Murph!!!