Kentucy Weather T-Shirt

/ Kentucy Weather T-Shirt #1  

RSKY

Veteran Member
Kentucky, West of the Lakes, South of Possum Trot.
Tractor
Kioti CK20S
This about sums up Kentucky weather.

Attachments

• KY T Shirt.png
    KY T Shirt.png
    332.3 KB · Views: 265
   / Kentucy Weather T-Shirt #3  
Sometimes you have that range in a single day.

/ Kentucy Weather T-Shirt #4  
Generally speaking, one can't pick yer neighbors. I blame Ohio for the cold and Tennessee for the hot weather. ;)

Rams :drink:

/ Kentucy Weather T-Shirt #5  
This about sums up Kentucky weather.

I've never been to Possum Trot but I bet it's beautiful this time of year. :) As your Indiana neighbor, we have the same weather as you just a few hours sooner and a few degrees colder. Saturday it was -11 and Thursday they are predicting +60.

/ Kentucy Weather T-Shirt #6  
Yeah actual ambient air temp of -15 on Jan 2. Predicted high of 50 on the 11th. So in 9 days a 65 degree swing. Let's not even talk about the -35 windchill.

/ Kentucy Weather T-Shirt #7  
I've never been to Possum Trot but I bet it's beautiful this time of year. :) As your Indiana neighbor, we have the same weather as you just a few hours sooner and a few degrees colder. Saturday it was -11 and Thursday they are predicting +60.

If you don't mind, would you please go shut the South gate and keep those colder temps up there. ;)

Rams

/ Kentucy Weather T-Shirt
Generally speaking, one can't pick yer neighbors. I blame Ohio for the cold and Tennessee for the hot weather. ;)

Rams :drink:

Yeah, my old Uncle Murphy once told me the only good thing to come out of Tennessee was an empty Greyhound Bus.

But he sure liked Tennessee whiskey/

RSKY