Real Life

/ Real Life #1  

widefat

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota L3200 Husq GT52XLS Husqvarna LC121P Husq 455 Rancher Stihl FS90 Stihl MS170 99 Ram 1500
I snapped the below pic from the home page of an appliance parts site that I use from time to time.
The below pic is exactly what life is like at my house. I have always repaired our own appliances, and my dear wife always expresses her gratitude and amazement. See how the young lady is ready to turn around to the stove and cook him steak and eggs?
Now, I dont look like that guy, but as they used to say on the Red Green show - If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

arp pic.PNG

/ Real Life #2  
Notice that neither one of them are wearing wedding rings. They're not married - so he's still pretty much perfect in her eyes. Just wait....:devil:

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

/ Real Life #3  
Do all the people at your house also sit on the same side of the table like they do in ads?
Table side.jpg

/ Real Life #4  
Bonk! The guy is online ordering home delivery pizza. Meanwhile, girl has a choke hold on the dude to be sure he adds sausage and black olives.

/ Real Life #5  
Notice that neither one of them are wearing wedding rings. They're not married - so he's still pretty much perfect in her eyes. Just wait....:devil:

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Maybe not perfect but "workable":rolleyes: Her problem, like most other women, is/are finding that there is not much "workability" with that man in her life. Men are genetically coded not to change.

/ Real Life #6  
Just got a new washing machine timer from that very site Tuesday night. Installed in literally 5 minutes but I didn't get that response from my wife. Can I get my money back???

/ Real Life #7  
You do know why a woman smiles so much on her wedding day right?