Friends shot son walking in hospital

/ Friends shot son walking in hospital #1  

RSKY

Veteran Member
Kentucky, West of the Lakes, South of Possum Trot.
Tractor
Kioti CK20S
Wife was sent a picture today of one of the kids shot in the Marshall County High School shooting. He is up and walking in the hall. Nearly a full recovery expected. Last week they didn't know if he would live. His mother was helping him with a big smile on her face.

His mother was my oldest grands first grade teacher and my wife had her in class at Murray State. We assisted her on a few field trips and such. She was fantastic with my granddaughter. Both her sons were injured in the shooting. One of them shot thru the abdomen and the other had a boot on from a broken leg and fell and got a concussion while trying to run.

A complete waste of human life for no reason.

RSKY

/ Friends shot son walking in hospital #2  
Such a tragic waste. It is so very hard to try to understand these tragic situations. Thank God for the small miracles

/ Friends shot son walking in hospital #3  
That is great to hear some good news out of a tragic event. I have two sons an my wife would be an absolute basket case if they were shot and absolutley euphoric if they were then going to be ok.

It is sad for those who were not ok and even for the 15 year old as his life is now a train wreck. Just 5 years ago he was a 10 year old boy... very sad.

/ Friends shot son walking in hospital #5  
Evidence of a society that has lost it spiritual guideposts. All religions, even atheists, condemn the violence and death we see happening.

It goes way beyond school shootings. The life span of white males has been shrinking, due to suicide, alcoholism and drug overdoses. America is the only place in the world that this is happening. Supposedly responsible men are sexually assaulting women and children. American society is sick and broken, mostly because it is failing lower class whites. It is no accident that the shooters are overwhelmingly white, that the sexual perverts are overwhelmingly white, and the suicides are overwhelmingly white. It goes with anomie, a term invented to describe the loss of social values in times of economic turmoil. It was first used in 1893, and was the topic of a seminal book in 1897.

Is American Society Descending into "Anomie?"