Socks, I need new socks. Where do you buy good socks?

/ Socks, I need new socks. Where do you buy good socks? #1  

goeduck

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota, Massey, Iseki
Years back my SIL worked at a place that had good quality socks. She gave me socks for Christmas every year for years. Well, she retired and I have no idea what brand she got me. What brand socks do you use? Long wear is important more than comfort. Not that I want iron socks but I can稚 stand socks where my toes wear a hole after a couple of uses.

/ Socks, I need new socks. Where do you buy good socks? #2  
Darn tough. USA made in Vermont no bull lifetime warranty

/ Socks, I need new socks. Where do you buy good socks? #3  
Darn tough. USA made in Vermont no bull lifetime warranty

Agreed. Their lifetime warranty even includes the ones I burn holes in welding. I don’t wash socks as often as I should which is pretty hard on socks. It usually wears holes in them prematurely, but I’ve never worn out a pair of them.

/ Socks, I need new socks. Where do you buy good socks? #4  
Gold toe at J C Penny store.
Dale

/ Socks, I need new socks. Where do you buy good socks? #5  
I have had great luck with Nike Dryfit. 6/$20

/ Socks, I need new socks. Where do you buy good socks? #6  
Another vote for J.C. Penney gold toe. I've used nothing else for decades. Last forever. Get a bunch of black pairs now you never have to look for matching socks again.

/ Socks, I need new socks. Where do you buy good socks? #8  
No idea what brand but I get mine from Costco.

/ Socks, I need new socks. Where do you buy good socks? #9  

Have you had good luck with them? I ask because I purchased some years ago and while a good fit they didn’t last more than two months before they were dead. (Stretched out, had holes, and very thin) however they were most likely have been seconds at best maybe even worse I bought them at ocean state job lots

/ Socks, I need new socks. Where do you buy good socks? #10  
Have you had good luck with them? I ask because I purchased some years ago and while a good fit they didn’t last more than two months before they were dead. (Stretched out, had holes, and very thin) however they were most likely have been seconds at best maybe even worse I bought them at ocean state job lots
They make many kinds. I like the couple pair I have gotten as gifts. Had them a long time. Not sure which style... will have to look.