What I have learned since joining TBN

/ What I have learned since joining TBN #1  

WVH1977

Platinum Member
Tractor
Massey 2860M Cab, New Holland TC40, Hitachi EX100, Gravely Pro-Turn 152
Wasn't to sure where to post this but here goes. I first joined this site a year ago looking for opinions on rotary cutters and general tractor advice. Since that time I have learned about:

pallets stacked in fields, how to get rid of japanese beetles, stupid people hauling things stupidly, remedies for back pains, how folks like their coffee, what old timers ate in the 50's, bigfoot sightings, rural high-speed internet, what the best oils to use in every type of machine with 4 wheels, legal problems with bad neighbors, geared vs hst (love reading posts on this one!), how to build and not to build pole barns, sheds,and workshops, best ways to get rid of wild hogs, drones, beautiful pictures of toolboxes with tools and how they are organized, people with OCD (counting stairs, light switches, how money should be stored in your wallet or money clip), marital problems, divorce problems, and old timers that have been married forever, having television vs no television (to include getting screwed by the cable company), how to split, stack and move firewood with as few steps as possible, aliens, how to prepare for retirement, what type of will and how to set up that will, the dreaded double post, the dreaded double post, till vs no-till, how to till a garden, climate change, battery powered cars, ghosts, the wicked grapple, beet juice in tires and all other kinds of weird stuff to put in tires, R-4 vs Ag tires, the safety police, how to interact when pulled over by a police office, diets, one trillion posts about flail mowers, flail mowers vs rotary cutters, how to fold clothes, best socks made, best boots made (I have not run across best over-all bibs yet. Maybe I should start a post on that one,LOL), UTV's, ATV's and motorcycles, dealer bashing (that never happens), northerner's, southerner's, mid-westeners, pacific folks, people in Europe building their own awesome attachments, how to set-up and run a sawmill (from the woods to finished product), inflation, guns, hunting, fishing, trespassing, newbies, chainsaw holders on tractors, toolboxes on tractors, chains on tractors, fat people on tractors (this includes me), how to save money, how to spend money, how to wire your house, garage, and shop, how not to wire your house, garage, and shop, septic systems, how to light, burn and tend a brush pile, mini-ex vs backhoe, excavator vs bulldozer vs mulcher for clearing land, videos of harvesting corn in the fall, videos of grading roads, videos of grapples, videos of wood, pics of grapples, pics of guns, pics of wood, pics of houses, pics of houses being built, pics of dogs and other pets, how to post pics, how to post videos, everything you ever need or want to know about growing grass (not the smokable kind), same folks arguing over the same things over and over again, other funny things I cannot remember right now, and finally HARBOR FREIGHT TOOLS THAT DONT SUCK!!!!

This is the best site ever. It is the only forum I have ever joined and in all seriousness this site is way more about the people of this great country that sometimes talk about tractors and other things (see above). :thumbsup:

/ What I have learned since joining TBN #2  
You forgot one. Oscar Loves Valentines Day!!!

Valentines.JPG

/ What I have learned since joining TBN #3  
Well said!,:drink:

/ What I have learned since joining TBN #4  
I’d have to agree that this forum is the best and the diversity is what makes it that. Most other forums are pretty limited to the original topic and get boring quick. All the topic police can leave.

/ What I have learned since joining TBN #7  
We tend to drift a little on topics but hey, makes them all the more interesting and human. Just about any topic can be found and any question answered. Best, warmest and kindest forum I've seen.

/ What I have learned since joining TBN #8  
We tend to drift a little on topics but hey, makes them all the more interesting and human. Just about any topic can be found and any question answered. Best, warmest and kindest forum I've seen.

TBN is my go to spot too. It's such an interesting place and because of what Doofy says.

/ What I have learned since joining TBN #9  
... This is the best site ever. It is the only forum I have ever joined and in all seriousness this site is way more about the people of this great country that sometimes talk about tractors and other things (see above). :thumbsup:

Ta Mate.

(You must have included me in with the "Southerners") ;)

/ What I have learned since joining TBN #10  
How did you get rid of the Japanese beetles? Thanks.