Meet Franklin Sitting Crow

/ Meet Franklin Sitting Crow #1  

MutzFarm

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota M62
We figured we needed something to kinda make people go away like an alarm system on our hour house.

Meet Franklin Sitting Crow. He now resides at our house. He is soon to be the new Sheriff in town I hear.
Always wanted some sort of dummy, mannequin, or scarecrow.
Well just got to looking around and said hey now is a good time as any to make scare crow.

Check out our how we made a scarecrow video.

/ Meet Franklin Sitting Crow #2  
Neat! Thanks for posting.

I will note that the jeans (with an iron-on patch or two) and the shirt would be serviceable to me for daily wear.:) I would pass on the boots (I wear lace-ups) and hat ( I wear caps).

Steve

/ Meet Franklin Sitting Crow #3  
This is hilarious.. thanks for posting this man! "a bottle of something or another".. that is my favorite drink! :licking:

Everyone needs an old wineO gaurding their property : )

/ Meet Franklin Sitting Crow
Neat! Thanks for posting.

I will note that the jeans (with an iron-on patch or two) and the shirt would be serviceable to me for daily wear.:) I would pass on the boots (I wear lace-ups) and hat ( I wear caps).

Steve

Thanx. Yes the jeans and shirt is still good to wear, but had creosote soaked in them a while back while I was on a job and the wife was scared to put them in the washer.

This is hilarious.. thanks for posting this man! "a bottle of something or another".. that is my favorite drink! :licking:

Everyone needs an old wineO gaurding their property : )

HAHAHA !!! Glad you liked it.

MY favorite drink which is limited again and I hear they are fixing to discontinue again is Hand Barrel Select Crown Royal. 103 proof and as smooth as glass. I drink it straight.

I think I am gonna add an old BB gun later.

/ Meet Franklin Sitting Crow #6  
HAHAHA !!! Glad you liked it.

MY favorite drink which is limited again and I hear they are fixing to discontinue again is Hand Barrel Select Crown Royal. 103 proof and as smooth as glass. I drink it straight.

I think I am gonna add an old BB gun later.

I love Crown.. can't afford it for regular drinking though. The Hand Barrel Select sounds good.

Even better... an armed WineO. You may be onto something :)

/ Meet Franklin Sitting Crow #7  
Funny idea, and those barn doors are legit!

It seems like you secured Franklin pretty well so down the road you could hit him with a leaf blower to spruce him up.

I love Crown.. can't afford it for regular drinking though. The Hand Barrel Select sounds good.

Even better... an armed WineO. You may be onto something :)

:thumbsup:

Funny idea, and those barn doors are legit!

It seems like you secured Franklin pretty well so down the road you could hit him with a leaf blower to spruce him up.

:D
:thumbsup:

/ Meet Franklin Sitting Crow #10  
Thanx. Yes the jeans and shirt is still good to wear, but had creosote soaked in them a while back while I was on a job and the wife was scared to put them in the washer.

Hmm, I think the wife is missing out on a good excuse for a new washer

I have washed numerous creosote clothes in the washer with cold water. Back in the day rig soap (really strong powdered soap) and a bit of soda ash and a extra rinse. Keeping them out of the dryer has been my big deal if their really coated heavily.