Australian Volcanos?????

/ Australian Volcanos????? #1  

ovrszd

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota M9540, Ford 3910FWD, Ford 555A, JD2210
Checking on our Southern friends regarding Volcanos??? Heard on the news this morning there was a significant eruption?? Everybody alright down there?? Educate us please. :)

/ Australian Volcanos????? #3  
Mount Sinabung erupting - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

I'd be runnin'!

17D7C183-A43E-4467-9DA0-B998FDEDDC87.jpeg

/ Australian Volcanos?????
I kinda caught the end of the story, but I thought they said there were multiple volcanos active in Australia now and I believe they said six eruptions in the last 3 years??

Hoping our Mates will give us an accurate report!!!! Hope it hasn't affected any of them!!!

/ Australian Volcanos????? #6  
Nah, it's all Indonesia.

The only thing erupting down here is Federal & State politics... Tassie is in the grips of a State election. 12 days to go!

Nah, it's all Indonesia.

The only thing erupting down here is Federal & State politics... Tassie is in the grips of a State election. 12 days to go!

Good to hear Mate!!!! Wonder how I heard Australia??? Maybe I need to pay closer attention.....

I hear ya in regards to elections. We even get campaign calls on our Cell Phones...... :(

/ Australian Volcanos????? #8  
Good to hear Mate!!!! Wonder how I heard Australia??? Maybe I need to pay closer attention.....

I hear ya in regards to elections. We even get campaign calls on our Cell Phones...... :(

Only missed it by 2143 miles as the crow flies!:laughing: You aren't the guy who reported the missile about to land in Hawaii, were you?!:eek:

Only missed it by 2143 miles as the crow flies!:laughing: You aren't the guy who reported the missile about to land in Hawaii, were you?!:eek:

Don't try to blame that on me. That was you.

/ Australian Volcanos????? #10  
Don't try to blame that on me. That was you.

The missile? No way, I'm on an island in the Caribbean, you know, over by China, (generally speaking...). You know, if we don't count mileage in the calculation....:shocked: