DEDICATD2: NOBUL1.GATRMAN.POPA.NIXON&LIDDL.RED!!!!

/ DEDICATD2: NOBUL1.GATRMAN.POPA.NIXON&LIDDL.RED!!!! #1  

polecat

Platinum Member
Tractor
ISEKI TL3201 38h.p. 4x4
This post is to thank the fellow TBNER"S...THAT HAVE MADE MY LIFE A BETTER PLACE TO NOT ONLY LIVE FOR BUT TO LOOK FORWARD TO ALSO!!!!

I'll start with the fellow tbn'r that was willing to bcome my real true friend first!!!!!!! Mr. brian /nobull1: THis guy is a soon to b very rich $$$$ wise man ...all he has to do is sellout his prop. and he is such...BUT ONE THING THAT I DO KNOW BOUT HIM..........even WITHOUT THAT !!!!!HE IS RICH WITHOUT WORDS!!!!!!!!...i pm'd him a few mos. ago when i was a!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NEW MEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!....and he was awesome enuff 2 pm me back...EVERYONE SAID THAT """. I tokked funny ....HE READ ME KOREKTLY...he kood reed my code like it wuz broad daylite!!!...he told me dat d first tim dat we tokked on d fon dat it wuz JIST lik reedin d dikshonary!!!! u cood reed it jist lik we pronunciaded it!!!!..he wuz sew overwelmingly rite!!!!..les dan an our ago mi fon dide and we gut cot short...(accent egu ) not included!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thank u brian for your insight .....love and the BALLS ENOUGH TO SEE THRU THE FOREST INTO THE TREE......The oak that i have always stood for in this conunndrum that we today live in as a world!!!!!.....My hat is more than off to u and all my best to u and yers always !!!!!!!!

All my friendship always...
TODD HALL

AND NOW I'M GOING TO TALK ABOUT ANOTHER FELLOW TBN'ER THAT IS ALSO A REAL TRUE STUD AND IN MY BOOK
...................A MAN THAT IS THE KIND OF GUY THAT I'D GIT INTO A TRENCH WITH IN A NANOSECOND TO DEFEND THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND ALL OF ALL OF MY FELLOW AMERICANS AND THE OLDER TBNER'S AGAINST THE ONSLAUGHT OF THE INCOMING HORDES OF TERRORISTS AND BARBARIANS!!!!!!!!

mr. GATORMAN HIMSELF!!!!!.....he goes by the handle of GATORBOY ........but i can not call him gatorboy bcause he is not THAT!!!!!!!!!...HE IS A TRUE ......FULL BLOWN AMERICAN...AND A FULL BLOWN MAN...WITH THE SAME ...naievte..that i was brought up with!!!!!
I recieved a check from him 2 day's ago for the full amount for the WELL PUMP AND ALL HARDWARE THAT (liddl ol me promised him)...with nothing more than my voice on the fon!!!

AND GUESS WHAT GUY'S...HE HAS A GATOR ON HIS CHECK'S
/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I swear on my mom's ashes he does!!!!...I lmao...when i saw it 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AT this very moment he is runnin high tensile wire on his property..(how i wish as a lineman i was ther to help him git this stuff he's runnin !!!!BOWSTRING TIGHT!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Anyway............... thank u DAVID 4 yer trust in me!!!!!!
it will not b ill founded!!!!......and 2 all of ya'll that have mede it dis far...b prepared 4 the 4th coming of d well from heck!!!
/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
One which will make many a ..........GREEN ASH!!!BLACK WALNUT !!AND MANY VARIOUS INSUNDRY TREES "GROW FORTH AND BECOME MANY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

THANK U ..............GMAN !!!!! 4 YER LOVE AND TRUST!!!!
/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gifU /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gifR /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gifWAY /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif2 /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gifCOOL

OK NOW POPS ......DIS IS 4 U!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifAND D NIXRODSTER

U GUYS NEED TO FEEL WHAT I FELT WHN I GOT OFF OF THE FON WITH NOBULL1(BRIAN TONITE!!!!!!!!!!)
4 the first time since i got this new portable phone ...it went dead batt. on me..not even going to go into who's fault it was but it twas'nt mine but i 4give her anyway....anyway!!!!!

When i got off of the phone with my friend Brian from scotia!!!!!!...........I had shut off all fo the outside lights except the ones that our eternal father put into place!!!!THE STARS...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!and guess where i was !!!!!!if u don't blieve me u jist pm ..NOBULL1!!!!!!!!!...AYUP!!!!! I WAS on my CUT!!!!!......
IN THE DEAD OF THE NIGHT LOOKIN UP AT THOSE ETERNAL NIGHT LIGHTS AND AS BRIAN AND i SPOKE the shooting stars were jist a blazin....then noone 2 tok 2!!!so i go check out on liddle red and the chicks.....here is a pic of d chicks and the following pics r 4 u and yer daughters and the things that i experienced......first r the chicks !!!and one of the things i left out in my 911 string on chicks is the fact that i accidentally dropped one of the unhatched eggs...which would have bin #5...but this is what happened ..this morning i went out and it had hatched!!!! ...so wut do i do ...put it in with the others!!ooppsss!!after about 10 min's they started pekkin at her ....constantly!!!!incessantly!!!wut 2 do!!!i aint lettin noneof that stuff hapnin!!!git her in her own box till she gits stronger ...she could barely walk!!!so in the new box she goes
all by her lonesome!!!wut nxt...she is spendin all of her energy in my livin room jist tryin 2 git attention!!!!!dadgumn!!! wut 2 do now!!!!git #4 out of the other box on the backporch 2 keep her co.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
she was so weak all she could do was PEEP...peep.pep.pp.p
stuck her head in the water agin!!!she drinks or drowns!!!
SHE DRINKS!!!!!!!!!!SHE DRINKS!!!!!les mak a long story short and show u a pic of her right now as of an hour ago!!!!!!
/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifwith the smallest of the first 4!!!!

Attachments

• 442176-115_1504_1.JPG
    442176-115_1504_1.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 181
   / DEDICATD2: NOBUL1.GATRMAN.POPA.NIXON&LIDDL.RED!!!!
and here is the pic of the first 3 an hour ago 2!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Attachments

• 442177-115_1505_1.JPG
    442177-115_1505_1.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 132
but if u have bin readin the 911 ckn dilemna post u know that there r 6 eggs!!!!!!so wut bout #6!!!!!!!!!!!!!do u wanna c dat one !!well hold on!!!!

Attachments

• 442178-115_1506_1.JPG
    442178-115_1506_1.JPG
    88.6 KB · Views: 106
lemme gently move liddle red!!!!!!...ok dare she is !!!!

WHAT DO U MEAN U CAN'T C HER SHE'S RIGHT THERE AMONGST THE OTHER 9 EGGS THAT I'VE BIN SLIPPIN UNDER LIDDLE RED 4 THE PAST 2 DAY'S!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif
WHAT DO U NEED GLASSES OR WHAT !!!!!! NIXON !!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!R...U !!!!!!!!........DAD..GUMN ....BLIND!!!!!!!!!!!

R U EXCITED NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...HERE LET ME HELP YER SORRY NO COOP BUILDIN BUTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OUT!!!!!!!!! ALLU NEED IS A DOG CRATE!!!!!!! TO GIT STARTED OUT WITH!!!! SO U HAVE ONE OF THOSE!!!!!

Attachments

• 442180-115_1508_1.JPG
    442180-115_1508_1.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 103
NOW IF U GUYS LOOK REAL CLOSE!!!you'll c a couple of things!!!!!!............#6 is top left with the stripes!!!!! all of the others have???????'s on them!!!2 of them have the #1 on the top's and bottoms of them ...that means that they were put under ...liddle red !!!1!!! day after the others so they should hatch one day later and that will remain 2 b seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifR U READY POPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHEN I PICKED UP THE STRIPED ONLY EGG !!!!!!!!!!!! AND PUT IT 2 MY EAR !!!!!!! I COULD LITERALLY HEAR THE CHICK INSIDE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PEEPIIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AYUP ..I COULD IT hear PEEPIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif..SO IT'S 3:18 RIGHT NOW ACCORDIN 2 MY PC AND TBN TIME AND I'M BEAT BUT WILL TAKE THE CAM OUT ONE MORE TIME AND C IF THERE'S ANY BREAKIN OUT GOIN ON !!!!B RIGHT BACK!!!OK ...3:23 BY MY PC AND WENT OUT AND GENTLY PIKD UP LIDL RED AND SET HER BY HER FOOD AND SHE ATE A BIT AND DEN PIKD UP #6 AND SHE PEEPED AT ME AGIN
so u kin bet dat she's comin out today!!!!!! will keep u and yer daughters posted POPPA!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

TODD frum d liddl ol stat of maine!!!!!

GOD BLESS ONE AND ALL /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CAN HEAR IT STILL PEEPIN!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

It has poked a hole in the egg!!!! gonna b a 100% hatch rate!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif