New (to me) safe, need ideas.

/ New (to me) safe, need ideas. #11  
Strongway Steel Pry Bar Lever — 5.5-Ton Capacity from Northern tool and wood blocks and railroad ties.

Using railroad ties and wood blocks, raise it one side then the other to the height of the trailer. Back the trailer up
to the safe and winch it on. Use the pry bar to lift safe to put pipe or golf balls under to move.
Use steel pipe for skid plates to protect surfaces.

/ New (to me) safe, need ideas. #12  
   / New (to me) safe, need ideas. #13  
Strongway Steel Pry Bar Lever — 5.5-Ton Capacity from Northern tool and wood blocks and railroad ties.

Using railroad ties and wood blocks, raise it one side then the other to the height of the trailer. Back the trailer up
to the safe and winch it on. Use the pry bar to lift safe to put pipe or golf balls under to move.
Use steel pipe for skid plates to protect surfaces.

I'd probably switch to jacks made to lift forklifts but it's not a bad plan. Don't forget to block the back of the trailer up.

/ New (to me) safe, need ideas. #14  
Just hire the job done if you have enough money to fill that safe. Sorry, couldn't resist. :)

/ New (to me) safe, need ideas. #15  
Strongway Steel Pry Bar Lever

The beauty of these devices is that it is a pry bar. You can pound the edge under the safe and get it started up. The supports are placed 1/3 of the way in on each side, and the pry bar is used at the edge. It would take 2 people, one to use and hold the pry bar and one to place the supports. Each side would only be lifted 2"-3" at a time. Definitly supports under the rear of the trailer. Getting the safe off the trailer would be a little harder. Attach snatch blocks at the rear corners of the trailer and winch it off. Use the railroad ties and wood blocks and reverse the process.

/ New (to me) safe, need ideas. #16  
Is it possible to remove the doors? lighten the load? My full sized backhoe is only rated for 4,000 pounds of lift, so that's just crazy how much weight you are dealing with. Does anything come out of it that you can remove?

Renting something to pick it up is your only option, it's just too heavy to do anything else.

/ New (to me) safe, need ideas. #17  
Consider a roll back wrecker to haul it or a scissor lift trailer with a floor that lowers to ground level. Often times come in a 14k capacity.

Brett

/ New (to me) safe, need ideas. #18  
moved one with a semi wrecker, they can telescope the arm to put it in place also, no need for a trailer, if needed weld a lifting point to the top

/ New (to me) safe, need ideas. #20  
When you build the slab, could you incorporate a trailer height (un)loading-dock?