Found this today...

/ Found this today... #1  

japody

Platinum Member
Tractor
Ford 4000 & 5000, New Holland TN65, Mahindrda 2516
While searching for a missing cow in a remote corner of the farm, I came across this. Guess I'd never been in that spot before. Anyone have a guess as to year/make? Would make a heck of a project car! :laughing:

Car in the woods 1.JPG Car in the woods 2.JPG
Car in the woods 3.JPG Car in the woods 4.JPG
Car in the woods 5.JPG Car in the woods 6.JPG

/ Found this today... #3  
Good grief - - something older than I. I found an old 1920's Oldsmobile truck a couple years ago. It was in the same condition as your pictures japody. I identified it by the dash plate with the name Oldsmobile on it. They had an all different logo at that time.

/ Found this today... #4  
Looks a lot like this:

foundcar.jpg

Bruce

/ Found this today... #5  
Project indeed. Best to melt it down and start over. Not too much to go by, but I'm betting it's a Model T Ford. Note the gas tank location in this video:

/ Found this today...
Project indeed. Best to melt it down and start over. Not too much to go by, but I'm betting it's a Model T Ford. Note the gas tank location in this video:

Could not see video.

/ Found this today... #8  
Once found the remains of a Willis Overlander but just barely enough to identify it as most was simply rust holding hands on what little remained.

My sons FIL found a Cat D8 abandoned on his acreage that he recently purchased.
LOL he wants it 'OUT', but without cutting any trees. Guess it would need a Sikorsky skylifter to do that.

/ Found this today... #9  
Never melt down old car parts. Someone right now is looking for a part that's there. Friend of mine restores and dabbles in old cars. He drags home some stuff that I wouldn't even attempt to repair.

These old finds are our American heritage. Cherish them.

Didn't see any bullet holes did you??? ;)

/ Found this today...
Ovrszd - no bullet holes. About 30 feet away was what appeared to be a stone foundation of a building. It was about 20' square. The property is my wife's home place. She told me that there were several home sites scattered around, including an old cemetery. We've also found arrowheads.