Any hummingbirds yet?

/ Any hummingbirds yet? #1  

kebo

Elite Member
Tractor
2001 John Deere 790 4x4, bar tires
For those of us in the more southern parts of the country, have you put out any hummer feeders yet? If so, are you seeing any? I'm probably going to put one out in a couple days, but was wondering what others were seeing.

/ Any hummingbirds yet? #3  
I've been at my farm in NC near the intersection of I-40 and I-77 since the 5th. I put my feeders out then and noticed my first hummingbirds last Friday (4/13). They could have been around earlier.

Steve

/ Any hummingbirds yet? #4  
We've got a couple that showed up a day or two back & have put out a few feeders. We'll ramp up to the full set as more show.

/ Any hummingbirds yet? #5  
Put feeders out this weekend and they, at least a couple, are here in Northern Middle Tennessee, just 15 miles south of the Kentucky border.

/ Any hummingbirds yet? #6  
No humming birds here in Ea WA yet. Some of our bats returned about ten days ago. Unfortunately, this cold, damp, rainy wx is probably somewhat of a crimp on their food supply.

Every year is different - this early spring is no different. VERY cold, damp and rainy.

/ Any hummingbirds yet? #7  
Saw our first ones about the 5th. Our feeders always go up in the first week of April.

/ Any hummingbirds yet? #8  
One showed up Saturday

/ Any hummingbirds yet? #9  
They arrived here in Graniteville SC on the 11th. Bob

/ Any hummingbirds yet? #10  
We had a couple a few weeks ago, but then we encountered a couple of cold snaps. Hopefully this week will be the last of the cold until Fall. But we're ready for the hummers, when they come in.