Some inexpensive shop srotage solutions

/ Some inexpensive shop srotage solutions #1  

Budweiser John

Platinum Member
Tractor
New Holland TC45D
E7649744-45B6-4D9F-B282-B407844AD6A4.jpeg5C162BC1-5577-4BA2-93C6-506F7A38236D.jpegRecently a lawyer friend of mind retired his law practice and was going to send the pictured file cabinets to the scrap yard. Much to the chagrin of my wife, I hauled the files home and with a little right angle grinder therapy to remove the partitions ended up with some very nice enclosed storage

Budweiser John

/ Some inexpensive shop srotage solutions
OK, first ever picture post can anyone tell me why the pictures were printed upside down?

B. John

/ Some inexpensive shop srotage solutions #3  
Nice.

This site does odd things with pics. The thumbnails in the post are upside down but when I click on them to view full size they are correct. I think it has something to do with which way you turn your phone when taking the pics.

/ Some inexpensive shop srotage solutions #4  
Fantastic storage solution!

/ Some inexpensive shop srotage solutions #5  
Hey John, I am not sure why they are upside down on your post, maybe a mod can explain why, but they appear right side up when I click on them.

/ Some inexpensive shop srotage solutions #7  
Really worked well John. So nice and organized!

Didn't find any of OJ's files hidden in there did you. :)

No O. J. stuff, all the client files had been removed save for a few errant paper clips.

Upon seeing the potential for repurposing these files I raised the question to my friend to be sure he wreally wanted to part with them as in his retirement he痴 aspiring to set up a hobby woodworking shop.
NOPE,

Chapter two. Several weeks elapsed and my friend came by to chat. Where upon seeing his old cabinets repurposed, he gasped and said, are you sure you need all of those?
YUP, a deals a deal.

B. John