TO ALL MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

/ TO ALL MY FRIENDS!!!!!! #1  

polecat

Platinum Member
Tractor
ISEKI TL3201 38h.p. 4x4
/forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

I am jist gonna make a quick note here...believe it or not...

My "better half and i broke up this week...the 3rd.....and i am now in the process of moving ..packing...and the email address u all have is not valid anymore...i do not have a pc..
therefoream at the mercy of her to b able to post here...

Therefore all of ya'll whom i love and appreciate so much will jist have to bide yer time waitin on my return......

Do ya'll remember the pics of the big farm up the road????
That is where my new residence is now ...I rented it around 10am this morn,, 4 $150.oo a month.....that includes phone and elec....I will as i promised eventually create strings on pljaiting rope..making everything from eye splices,rope to rope splices, to dog (d's) weenies will jist have to wait a while
/forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Anyone who want's a well pump or any of the hardware at wholesale can call me at .....207-685-(3633)...not 3666 anymore and my address has changed and right now am in such an emotional quandry that I cannot remember it /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

So so long to all of ya'll 4 a while ...I will think fo u everyday
as I always have done since i joined yer lot!!!

LAND HO MIGHTEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND that's what all seamen used to say when the new world was spotted...

Will miss and as alway's ....................

LOVE YA'LL.............ALL MY LOVE... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

TODD HALL......................

/ TO ALL MY FRIENDS!!!!!! #2  
I don't know what to say, Polecat, except to try to follow the advice you always have in your signature line.

Good luck and hope to see you back at TBN regularly soon,

Cliff

/ TO ALL MY FRIENDS!!!!!! #3  
Sorry to hear that.
What a way to to bring in your 700th post. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ TO ALL MY FRIENDS!!!!!! #4  
Todd,

What a shock to hear this. In the many PMs and phone conversations we've had, this would have been the last thing I would have expected. Is there any hope for reconciliation?

I'm glad to hear you've already got a place to go. Without a computer, it sure makes it hard to keep in touch with TBN. Any local libraries in your area that have PC's you can use?

/ TO ALL MY FRIENDS!!!!!! #5  
Todd, we're a short way down the road. If there is something i can do to help you out, let me know. //bruce

/ TO ALL MY FRIENDS!!!!!! #6  
Dang, I hope everything works out for you. Hopefully you will be back in our community soon.

/ TO ALL MY FRIENDS!!!!!! #7  
Todd .
I really sad to hear of your misfortune . Here's hoping that things will turn brighter for you very soon !
All the best , John

/ TO ALL MY FRIENDS!!!!!! #8  
Sorry news.

My Ma always says "things work out for the best".

I hope that's true in your case.

Good luck!!
-T

/ TO ALL MY FRIENDS!!!!!! #10  
sorry to hear that Todd.

An old song has a phrase in it that always comes to my mind when "things change"...

"Every happy ending has to have a start"

Not knowing your feelings on your situation, perhaps this is a start, rather than an end /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Hang in there & take it one day at a time.

Richard