I'm selling my Zamboni, anyone interested?

/ I'm selling my Zamboni, anyone interested? #1  

Von

Veteran Member, Advertiser
Tractor
Kubota B2710
I\'m selling my Zamboni, anyone interested?

Its with a heavy heart that I am going to be selling my Zamboni. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif Its a 1968 and runs pretty good for an old gal. (see attached photo) With one child going to away to school this fall, and wanting to finish the Unimog by the winter something has to give. So I am giving TBN'ers first crack at her. I am only asking $2500 for it, new one is about $75k /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif You will be the only one in your neighborhood to have one! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif Let me know ASAP as I will be listing it on ebay in the next day or so. Von

Attachments

• 480932-zamboni1.jpg
    480932-zamboni1.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 550
   / I'm selling my Zamboni, anyone interested? #2  
Re: I\'m selling my Zamboni, anyone interested?

Von
excuse my ignorance but what is it?

/ I'm selling my Zamboni, anyone interested? #3  

It is a machine for resurfacing ice in skating rinks, or it looks like in Von's case his pond!!!

All About Zamboni

/ I'm selling my Zamboni, anyone interested? #4  

If I had a pond, it would be a no-brainer...

I'm sure you will miss her.

/ I'm selling my Zamboni, anyone interested? #5  

Von,

Where do I hang my golf clubs?? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Do you think that thing would tear up the golf course? /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Seriously, I hope you can sell it. A few years ago I had the opportunity to help manage our ice arena for about 6 months. One of the things I had to learn to do was run the Zamboni. It sure LOOKED easier than it was! /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif I can still see the gouges in the boards that I put there trying to learn how to run the silly thing. But once I learned, boy was it FUN! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ I'm selling my Zamboni, anyone interested? #6  

Looks like she's rigged up with a nice box blade. What's the biggest brush hog that she'll pull?

/ I'm selling my Zamboni, anyone interested? #7  

Von
Sorry to hear that your getting rid of the Zamboni.

Your comments from your wife seem to have come true. In this thread I just get this home, and wife says its got to go!

<font color="blue"> Man, what a bummer! It was hardly off the flatbed and the wife says either it goes or I have to! </font>

You are still around but the Zamboni has to go, what a Bummer. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Good luck selling it. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ I'm selling my Zamboni, anyone interested? #8  

Very interesting picture Von. I can see your winters look a little rough. I assume that is a winter shot.

/ I'm selling my Zamboni, anyone interested? #9  

Von,

As much as I would love to have my very own Zamboni, our winters here just haven't been cold enough in recent years for even me (a great rationalizer of truly irrational purchases) to pull the trigger on. I don't think we've had enough sustained cold weather to have any kind of outdoor skating in three of the past five years.

I have to tell you that your price seems more than fair for anyone who has even the slightest need for one. I don't think you'll have any problem getting your money for it

/ I'm selling my Zamboni, anyone interested? #10  

<font color="orange"> I assume that is a winter shot. </font>

Naw, that's Early Summer, can't you see the second story windows?!!